[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HATE THIS MOTHER FUCKER FOR HIS CHEAP PROMO TACTICS AND BURIALS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 5

File: deleteme.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
deleteme.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
I HATE THIS MOTHER FUCKER FOR HIS CHEAP PROMO TACTICS AND BURIALS

1)this scumbag mother fucker will always mention how he visits sick kids in hospitals and also uses it as an excuse not to turn heel so he can make more money of merchandise >>HOW THE FUCK IS A HEEL SUPPOSE TO RESPOND TO THAT? IT FUCKING KILLS/BURIES EVERYTHING TO NOT GIVE THE PERSON YOURE CUTTING A PROMO WITH AN OPPORTUNITY FOR A RESPONSE

2)This sunnavabitch also uses kayfabe in his promos like when HHH called him an uncoordinated sloppy wrestler his response was "Well I beat you in the middle of the ring 1.2.3."
>>How the fuck is someone supposed to respond to this?? "You only won John, cause you were booked to win"
The only rebuttal to alot of his promos would expose the business as fake, in which the higherups and common sense would prevent.
The AJ Styles and CM Punk promos have numerous examples of this. This cancer's idol was hulk hogan and he took his cheap tactics too.
>>
>>1526774
Everyone loves BMJ now
>>
>hating on based BMJ
>>
>>1526774
He only uses that tactic when his opponent goes for the: U CANT WRASSLE! Cheap pop bullshit

It shuts them down everytime too
>>
Back to wew
Have sex
>>
File: John_Cena_2012.jpg (265KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
John_Cena_2012.jpg
265KB, 1200x1600px
18+
>>
i want someone to cut a promo on him someday where they bury the cancer kids

the heat would be nuclear. cosmic.
>>
10 years of CENAWINSLOL

and a few months of matches against mid carders on raw and iwccucks love him
>>
>>1527008
Cena only buried geeks

>All of the Nexus, besides Wade who was made of glass
>Damien Sandow, kek
>Ryder, kek
>Tyler Reks, who?
>Bray, Taker buried him worse

BMJ saving the company from jobbers desu
>>
>>1526991
batista did
>>
>>1527018
>>1527018
Rusev that is still barely recovering now
>>
>>1527008
the IWC is so fickel you'd think every single one of them had a personal stake in the business

just two months ago people were screaming for reigns' head on a plate, now half of /asp/ unironically wants vince to put the belt back on him
>>
>>1527023
>Barely
>Has shat on WWE's entire babyface midcard and is about to move on to Mojo Rawley
>>
>>1527023
Last time I checked he's still US title champion, which is amazing for such a one dimensional boring faggot that gets no heat
>>
>>1527023
>Barely

He has the top belt on the A show and almost saved one of the worst storylines ever (Ziggler/Lana) by being based, he's fine lad
>>
>>1526774
You sound like those Indians on social media that take WWE too seriously
>>
>>1527029
>which is amazing for such a one dimensional boring faggot that gets no heat

What's that go to do with based RuRu?
>>
>>1527081
I like him, but it is the truth. Even sheamus got more boos than him when Mick Foley was calling out the people for the four ways.
>>
>>1526774
Fuck off back to wew its already up
>>
>>1526774
>bmj still working thr smarks in the current year

LMAO
>>
>>1527087
Sheamus gets "Fuck off my TV" heat

Rusev actually got a mixed reaction because even the crowds are realising how based he is
>>
>>1527029
Fuck off, Rusev is based.
>>
>>1527317
yeah sure dude thats why they count with him for his ten pounds of drums shit. rusev gets 0 reaction for his entrances. only whistles for lana
>>
>>1527350
People don't want to boo him
>>
>>1527376
and they don't want to cheer him either
>>
>>1527383
He's not that kind of heel. His promos are usually some of the best.
>>
>>1527393
listen I like rusev but no one gives 2 fucks about him
>>
>>1527397
He's literally acknowledged as the darling heart and soul of professional wrestling.
>>
>>1527401
by who? smarks?
>>
>>1526774
You need to have sex. Believe me, it has worked for me.
>>
>>1526781
wtf i love bmj
>>
>>1527008
It's more like they found a new scapegoat, Roman Reigns. I hate both Cena and Reigns though
>>
>>1526774
BMJ hasn't been in the title picture or burying anyone important for quite awhile now.

I'm not saying to glob his knob or anything, but there's no reason to still hate him that hard.
>>
Cena is the Jun Akiyama of Smackdown. Spokesman but doesn't go for titles or win the main event.
>>
>>1528381
>burying anyone important for quite awhile now.
He buried KO.

>Wasnt burial.
It was. He was an upper midcarder but then became midcarder and thanks to Cena burying Dean joined on the fun.

>but there's no reason to still hate him that hard.
There is. Cena could had dropped the US title on Owens and should had let AJ win clean like with KO.

I know booking is a factor but also that he is Cena its a factor as well.
>>
>>1528385
>Cena buried KO

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1528388
The earth´s core is a comfy place.
>>
>>1528391
>The earth´s core is a comfy place.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1526774
b-but muh US selling offence challenges!

Seriously it's fucking ridiculous how everybody has hopped on this guy's dick after a decade of crying. They were standard Cena matches. Get beat up 90% of the match, kick out of everything, moves of doom, win. An injured Sami Zayn was far more impressive in their match than a healthy Cena.

I don't dislike John but /wwe/ is so fickle and their allegiances change with the wind. When told this all they can do is spam memes and buzzwords.
>>
File: vince3.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
vince3.gif
1MB, 400x300px
>>1528385
>He buried KO.
>>
>>1528393
This.

Thats why Vince has been still high on the Roman project, because smarks opinion its irrelevant due to how fickle they are.
>>
>>1528393
>>1528401
>i-it's just /wwe/

"John Cena sucks" is a meme chant now out of love
>>
>>1528403
So are Roman Boos.

Its literally the biggest chant since the Yes movement.
>>
>>1528403
It's not just /wwe/ but the praise for him is more intense here than anywhere else I've been
>>
>>1528407
>Roman boos are out of love

John Cena sucks is like the Angle you suck chant m8, everyone loves him now.
>>
>>1528409
we know BMJ is based thats why

shit like leddit or wrestlingforum is probably stuck in 2007 and hates him still
>>
OP here
He burried or slowed down the momentum of KO, RUSEV, AJ, BRAY. They use AN ENTIRE ROSTER to make this pandering fuccboi look strong. fuck this sociopath
>>
>>1528434
Actual OP here.
Get laid.
>>
>>1528434
How did he slow down AJ when their feud is even over yet? Rubber match at Summerslam still has to happen
>>
>>1528471
isn't*
>>
this is reason why people love The Rock and Undertaker because they put others over and were selfish
>>
>>1528478
>Undertaker
>buried Bray harder than Cena
>>
>>1528478
Undertaker is a twat that never puts over actual talent, only shitters that will have their push fizzle out. See Khali, Kozlov
>>
>>1528478
>Undertaker
>buried that young, new era talent Shane McMahon so hard he doesn't even wrestle anymore

>the Rock
>buried the F U C K out of Bray at WM32
>beat Heem Philip
>>
>>1528417
I don't go to reddit but wrestlingforum praises him almost as much as /asp/. In other words, they're almost as stupid.
>>
>>1528480
>>1528486
>>1528490
hey you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wWn8mxWTbw
>>
>>1528492
wrestlingforum got better by what you're saying, can't believe it
>>
File: lol.jpg (96KB, 333x269px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
96KB, 333x269px
>>1528499
(You)
>>
>>1528492
>>1528501
Based Wrestlingforum lads. Did we finally influence them?
>>
>>1527008
This. Fuck that pandering fuckboy
>>
>>1527008
>months of watching manlets embarrassing themselves on promos
>months of literal whos in the main event

W-why do you guys want to watch the only legit star in wwe?
>>
Most egregious when he did it to Owens after Elimination Chamber. BMJ actually had a cancer kid at ringside. How are you supposed to respond to that?
>>
>>1526774

typical Cena fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lxVrua_kiE
>>
>>1528757
>bravely overcoming adversity and his own faults to support his Hero

Based. God bless.
>>
File: you.jpg (30KB, 573x377px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
30KB, 573x377px
>>1528757
>>
>>1528757
Are we still doing this shit in 2016?

Smarks like you are worse than Pajeets and the awful Anti-Smarks who jerk off to Reigns
>>
>>1528808
it's only the newfags who think hating BMJ is still a thing
>>
>>1528815
Seriously. BMJ is based
>>
>>1526991
Mate all those kids were buried a long time ago
>>
>>1528478
The Rock literally ruined Ryback's career.
>>
>>1528478
The rock came back.
Buried the miz, Cena, cm punk and by extension ryback.
The rock left.
>>
>>1528808
>IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR! I MEAN COME ON!
>>
>>1528837
no thats Dwayne Johnson
not The Rock
>>
>>1528850
Hi Dwayne!
>>
>>1528827
>ry "Bernie Sanders" back ruined his own career.
>>
>>1528411
So does Roman.

People love´s to hate on the guy.

The fact that they love the guy that they spend 10 years shitting on is what fuels Vince´s decisions.

Cena sucks began as agenuine hate for him, so will Roman boos in the future.

Basically smarks opinion is not worth shit.
>>
>>1528815
Thats because they actually think instead of giving in to the memes.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.