[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gotch tossed out first >english tossed out during the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: vaudevillains.png (712KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
vaudevillains.png
712KB, 1600x900px
>gotch tossed out first
>english tossed out during the commercial with no replay
>smack downs new era
how buried is this tag team right now?
>>
How far can a quirky 1920's wrestling gimmick go anyways.
They need to change gimmicks or die.
>>
>>1526764
what if they get a new gimmick where they change eras going upwards like theyll be ideal 1950s men complaining about the death of the nuclear family and no commies allowed
>>
>>1526819
this is a good idea desu

few months after that they come out as hippies with make love not war signs
>>
>>1526819
Yeah they come out as those dragnet guys and talk about how pussy should stay in the kitchen and its alright to hit a woman when she forgets her place.
>>
When you get btfo by sin cara backstage the day of the draft, id imagine your stock in the company is going to drop a bit.
>>
they deserve to be buried
>>
>>1526764
They were literally JUST the tag team when they made their debut entrance in full fucking color. Never stood a chance from the start
>>
Vince hates their gimmick.
>>
>>1527070
Why? It's probably the only one old enough for him to understand.
>>
>>1527074

I don't know. That's just what I've read. Maybe he thinks the fanbase doesn't get it.
>>
>>1527086
They don't
>>
>>1527089

Which is a shame. I think they're alright. That said I like Breezango more. I'd rather they take their spot as the top heel tag team of the brand.
>>
>>1527106
A really zany gimmick like that has to be booked strong, line the new day. Losing and being nutty makes you permajobbers. Considering the state of tag division booking, they were pretty much buried automatically.
>>
Wacky gimmicks are pretty much guaranteed jobber status
>>
>>1526828
LMAO if they came out saying shit like pussy should stay in the kitchen and slap the shit out of some of the female talents and shit HOOO BOY I would say these guys are GOAT status
>>
>>1527074
There isn't a lot to understand, it's just not very compelling.

Timewise it's also terible since the company is going on and on about new era and people are enjoying the changes that has brought about, while they're still harping on about the past.

It's a tough sell.
>>
>>1526973
This, I assumed this was punishment for the fight.
>>
One of them guys is a shit worker.

Anyway their gimmick is retarded, are they're time travellers or wannabes? Mentally ill? Only Bernie bros love their gimmick yet, the Bernie bros would hate the un progressive 1920s.
>>
>>1528184
They could pull it off in the pg era.
>>
>>1528196
>new era
The new era isn't going to hold much longer while the WWE still continues to drag on.
>>
This gimmick wouldn't work anywhere other than NXT, where smarks blindly give a reaction to anything and everything.
>>
>>1528300
They got over in NXT but it's not like they stayed over, two months after winning the tag belts they started spinning their wheels and lose all reactions. After Takover london they turned heel in terrible video packages and got zero heat.
>>
They were fucked the second they had to share a promo with Enzo, Then New Day finished the job of making them jokes.
>>
>I'M SORRY, BIG MONEY HUNICO, I'LL GET OUT OF YOUR RING
>I WON'T EVER INSULT KALISTO AGAIN, I'M SO SORRY, LOOK, MY FRIEND AIDEN ENGLISH MARRIED INTO THE GUERRERO FAMILY, THAT MEANS HE'S LIKE ROYALTY TO YOU PEOPLE, RIGHT?
>N-NO, I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT, NOT THE ARMBAR! NO! AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What did Simon Gotch, member of the Vaudevillains and former NXT Tag Team """"""""""CHAMPION"""""""""" mean by this?
>>
>>1529840
fucking kek
>>
He lost the fight against Sin Cara so he had to face his punishment for being a pussy
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.