[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>smackdown was going to be so based >aj, cena, orton, bray,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: no exit.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
no exit.gif
410KB, 221x196px
>smackdown was going to be so based
>aj, cena, orton, bray, and ambrose were going to create the most based top tier in years
>AA was ready to be awesome in the tag divison
>the miz was heeling it up in the midcard with up and coming guys to help get over
>based becky, bliss, and carmella were going to make a legit woman's division
>then a guy who's been jobbing to upper midcarders for years becomes #1 contender
fuck this, i'm back to being /likeitraw/
>>
This is where I lost all faith

>Cuts an amazing promo, literally ooozed charisma and had the crowd on his side
>Gets shit on by douchebag selfish Shane and then gored by an Old Man Who Should Be Retired

Shane's a dick
Daniel Bryan is milking a dead "movement"
Smackdown is the epitome of fucked
>>
>Yes it will be
>Yes they are
>Debut next week
>He still is
>They are, and Bayley is going to SD too apparently
>Needed a placeholder so after BMJ beats AJ, he takes the belt from Dean and saves the ratings.

I mean did you really want to see Bray vs Ambrose again?
>>
>dean's going to be holding on to the belt for a while
>bmj and aj are still feuding
>baron and apollo are literal whos right now and need time to be built up
>wyatt is one of the major players and can't eat the pin yet

they got a jobber to do the job, and we'll get a good match out of it
i don't see the problem
>>
>>1526697
This is for Summerslam

The second biggest PPV of the year

They're blowing the 2nd biggest PPV of the year with their main event featuring a man who got fucking destroyed by every man on the roster for 2 years
>>
>>1526693
This bothered me, the guy cut a hell of a promo and they ruined it all by hiring rhino, wtf smackdown
>>
>>1526699
their main event is either:
lesnar (draw) vs orton
cena (draw) vs aj
or most likely seth (a+ player) vs balor

smackdown is going to open up the show like it was before the brand split
>>
>>1526707
i meant like before during the first brand split
>>
>>1526707
It's Summerslam

With a brand split

Each brand is going to have their own Main Event
>>
Smackdown needs to flesh out its midcard. Ziggler can't just be a jobber anymore, he's gotta help carry the load. You gotta get him seen as a legit player again and this is a good way to do that. Ziggler and Dean should be able to work a very good match at Summerslam which will hopefully get Ziggler over as a legit upper-midcarder going forward.

Also,
>Cena and AJ are busy with each other
>Randy's busy with Lesnar
>Corbin and Crews aren't ready
>Bray losing to Dean at Summerslam doesn't help either of them. Bray needs a big win at Summerslam to kick off his singles push. Have him drop Miz for the IC Title or something.
>Del Rio's probably fucking quitting.

Ziggler was literally the best choice.
>>
>>1526686
>aj, cena, orton, bray, and ambrose were going to create the most based top tier in years
But only 2 of them are good.
>>
>>1526719
Yeah because what we need is Bray Wyatt feuding with Le Chickenshit Heel Champion of the mid card.

Making Bray feud with The Miz is demoting him down the card.

Ziggler's a shit choice, only dumb smarks like him because of the nostalgia of his cash in.

He's shit, his gimmick is shit, and his noodle hair is shit.
>>
File: Capture.png (14KB, 862x138px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
14KB, 862x138px
This is what reddit thinks, right on their front page. Vanilla Midgets are "great for the future" guys

I'm gonna be rolling when Braun Strowman gets a belt and laugh at their "bright future of small guys".
>>
>>1526728
A FUCKING FRUIT BASKET
>>
>>1526728
Cry more anti-smark
Vanilla midgets are the future
>>
>>1526742
Finn Balor is going to flop when everyone gets tired of his shit just like everyone got tired of his shit in NXT and praised god almighty when Joe blew him out of the water
>>
>>1526725
Bray dissecting Miz mentally for the next month and then dominating him physically at Summerslam sounds pretty good to me, senpai.
>>
>>1526747
Makes 0 sense, Bray has no beef with the Miz and as far as I'm concerned, Bray is still a heel as of the last PPV.
>>
>>1526753
>Bray has no beef with Miz
Bray feuds are literally just him attacking someone for no reason
>>
>>1526755
Bray doesn't attack other heels. It's very rare he does
>>
Bray isn't someone who goes after belts like the IC title, it's not his character, he's a character who wants total power, if he were to ever care about a belt, it's the top one, but for some reason they still continue to not give a shock despite having teased his "chance" for years
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.