[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is smackdown actually ded or is it just more /asp/ meming? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (98KB, 704x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 704x1024px
Is smackdown actually ded or is it just more /asp/ meming? I couldn't watch, so what happened?
>>
It's been decent so far, but Raw yesterday was great
>>
literally shit
>>
An hour and a half of filler
>>
>>1525146
The crowd is fucking dead
>>
File: stateofrawtists.jpg (108KB, 347x380px) Image search: [Google]
stateofrawtists.jpg
108KB, 347x380px
>>1525146
WE JUST GOT RHYNO
RAWTISTS SEETHING
>>
>>1525146
It's fucking awful. I called this. Vince handicapped it in the draft intentionally.
>>
rawcucks are just assblasted
>>
It is literal dogshit. The crowd is straight pissed kek. I tuned out after the miz bullshit
>>
>>1525146
It's just /asp/ mostly, a little boring yes, but don't fall into their bad feelings meme....
>>
>>1525192

This. So just /asp/ memeing.
>>
i dont think smackdown could be good even if they tried their hardest. they just dont have the talent and previously established story lines. They have to start building something starting with this show. It's going to be a while for it to be good
>>
>>1525192
pretty much this

also Raw basically took every midcarder worth a damn
>>
Last Nights raw was awesome, everything felt fresh. the wrestling was great, and there wasnt anything shit except the new day. It also had roman getting BTFO by an IWC favorite.

Smackdown on the otherhand, starts with a boring promo, a fucking battle royal. then the continuation of a women's feud that is going nowhere. On top of that, they have every woman on the roster come out one after another really awkwardly, and then just cut to the next segment, no match no confrontation, they literally just walk out and thats it.
Then you have ANOTHER boring promo followed by the IC champion getting squashed.

THEN ANOTHER FUCKING PROMO, although it was a good one, which involved rhyno goring heath slater.

Main event is a 6man fuck match, which has a commercial start literally 10 seconds in.

Smackdown is supposedly the wrestling show, yet it has double the promos that raw had. It also has worse announcers and a very weak midcard. The big attractions they announced like American Alpha and the return of Shelton Benjamin are both scheduled for next week and "soon" respectively.

Its barely any better than your standard smackdown, which looks awful compared to raw which had its best showing in a long time last night.
>>
>>1525680
And cena just AA'd the whole roster.

They did have Dolph Ziggler beat AJ Styles with a fucking super kick, which I'm actually okay with as they might finally stop burying the move and actually use Dolph for something.
>>
Holy fuck what are kalisto and Ryder doing that was terrible from them
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.