[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So out of the Kliq the only one that doesn't look like he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: kliq reunion.png (2MB, 1816x953px) Image search: [Google]
kliq reunion.png
2MB, 1816x953px
So out of the Kliq the only one that doesn't look like he belongs in a geriatric ward is Hunter. Not to mention he also ended up BY FAR the most successful.

This is what a life of abstaining from drugs and excessive alcohol consumption will do for ya, folks.

How will drug addicts ever recover from this?
>>
Haitch is 70% HGH
>>
File: jFQx19D.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
jFQx19D.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>tfw 60 year old Nash is still more muscular than 80% of the roster
>>
>>1522893
>X-pac STILL think he's in DX

The state of this man
>>
>>1522939

Nash is a genetic marvel desu. Tall, jacked, very handsome face, full head of hair at his age. A truly remarkable specimen.
>>
File: 1469561907119.jpg (61KB, 764x739px) Image search: [Google]
1469561907119.jpg
61KB, 764x739px
>>1522893
HBK and Nash still look good
>>
>>1522893
Triple H was nothing more then Shawn Micheal's bag boy

Like no joke, he came into the company and sucked up to Shawn by being his bag carrier, then the Kliq needed a driver while they were all pilled up since "The Kid" was a terrible wheelman, so they got Johnny Boring Triple H to do it. All the while, the boss' daughter was quietly being whored out by Vince as a cheap model for his t-shirts and catalogs and one day the suck up to Shawn, the driver for the Kliq, swooped in and fucked the ignorant and virgin Stephanie.

If he died tomorrow, the world would celebrate.
>>
>>1523188
>the ignorant and virgin Stephanie.

Oooooo yeah brother, there ain't NOTHING that was virginal after ol' Macho gave her the Madness.

Cream of the crop, brother, cream of the crop.
>>
>>1522960
and legs made out of toothpicks.
>>
>>1523218
That's why she fucked Macho Man, she didn't know better. Then Hunter got to her while she was weak and broken after her Randy was gone.

Fuck you Triple H, we all know when Vince dies you are just going to let all the Kliq back in and ruin the whole company.

Say hello to WWF 1995 all over again. Wrestlemania 11
>>
>>1522893

nash and hall would look ok if they just dyed their hair
>>
>>1523244
Nash looks great regardless, Hall is a lost case either way.
>>
>>1522964

Stone Cold hasn't aged in 20 years.
Wonders of shaving early.
>>
>>1522958
Pretty sad tbqhwyf
>>
>>1522960
>TOO QUAD
>>
>>1522893
Kevin Nash still probably made the most money any wrestler could have ever made while doing the bare minimum. That's why Nash is so based.
>>
>>1523260

Yup. Also I've never heard stories of SCSA being a big pill/coke/whatever guy, mostly just booze.

Also helps that he retired relatively early due to the neck and knee.
>>
>>1523277
Whose physique do you think is easier to get and maintain, especially past 40, Nash's or Punk's?
>>
>>1523277

People can say whatever they want about his wrestling or his title runs but there's no denying the man had a great mind of this business.

I've heard he was getting paid over half a mil a year when he was booking at WCW.
>>
>>1522958

XPac is actually really cool guy. You should watch some of his shoot interviews and stuff. Billy Gunn, Road Dogg and XPac were all cool. Only Hunter was a faggot.
>>
>>1523359
Hey Sean
>>
>>1523280

He didn't retire because of injuries. He retired because Vince said he had to start putting guys over
>>
>>1523365

Hi. Ask me anything.
>>
>>1522939

Can you imagine Kevin Nash losing to a memer like Finn Balor?

What happened to this company?
>>
>>1523433
You mean like when Nash the booker booked Nash the wrestler to lay down for Rey "Stupid Mocha Midget" Mysterio in WCW?
>>
File: s-l16400.jpg (426KB, 1195x1600px) Image search: [Google]
s-l16400.jpg
426KB, 1195x1600px
>>1523277
He said it the best in one of his shoot interviews

"I don't think I did too bad for a guy with 1 and a half legs"
>>
>>1522893
They look like a nesting doll
>>
File: 1439709007019.gif (2MB, 364x194px) Image search: [Google]
1439709007019.gif
2MB, 364x194px
>>1522893
Sean Waltman (X-Pac) said in an interview last year that the amazing thing is that years later whenever they get together, Kevin is still the boss, Shawn still does all the talking and Hunter still picks up the checks, drives everyone around and carries everyone's drinks.

Some old suck ass habits die hard eh Paul?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.