[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are they getting pushed so hard? Enzo is thoroughly boring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: enzo-cass-620x350.jpg (41KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
enzo-cass-620x350.jpg
41KB, 620x350px
Why are they getting pushed so hard?

Enzo is thoroughly boring on anything but the stick, and Cass is tall yeah but his moveset is a joke, he's flabby as fuck and his frame is hilariously bad for a guy billed as a "big man," any REAL big man (Nash, Show, hell even Hall or Syd or Kane) would snap his collarbone like a twig. No look at all.

Why does the wigger gimmick get over so hard with WWE crowds?
>>
Because unlike you, Marks actually appreciate good promos
>>
Enzo Amore is godlike on the microphone. He could make a crowd pop from talking about a painted wall drying. He's as pushed as he should be.

Cass is good enough that he complements Enzo well. Not sure how good he could be by himself, though.
>>
At least Cass can kick unlike Braun PissPants Strowman
>>
>>1522799
because unlike roman, they manage to get consistent pops every single time
>>
>>1522799
So are you trying to tell me you rank Nash above Hall or Kane?
Faggot.
>>
>>1522833
I hate all three but Nash has been in better matches then both of them combined
>>
File: punk2.gif (1MB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
punk2.gif
1MB, 180x200px
>>1522838
>nash
>in better matches than Hall
didn't know you posted here, Kev.
>>
>>1522833

I rank Hall and Kane above Nash but the reason for the distinction is that they're not seven footers. They're semi-big men, but not true mastodons.
>>
>>1522833
what the fuck? of course
>>
>>1522849
>nash
>better than hall

It's a miracle the guys still standing.
>>
>>1522844
According to the internets Nash is not 7' either. He's 6'9, same as Cass. And Kane is almost as tall as him. Also, Kane was always wider - especially in the attitude era, he was a mass of muscle.
>>
>>1522859

it always amuses me when faggots that have never lifted a weight in their life try to sound snarky with quad jokes.
>>
>>1522870
Guess nash skipped leg day, huh bud?
>>
theyre super over. Enzo comes out and does the same dumb speech every single week and the crowd explodes for it every single time. theyre going to keep getting pushed as long as they keep getting such huge reactions
>>
These guys are achieving The Rock status you cannot deny it anymore.

They have these crowds whether smark or mark eating out of their hands. Enzo is in 100% control every promo, with 0 what chants.
>>
>>1522843
He obviously was though
Razor's best match was probably the good but overrated as fuck meme ladder match

Nash has 2 10/10 matches and a 9/10 against Bret
>>
>>1522928
They eat out of his goddamn hands.

>How you doin?
>GOOOO ENZO AMOOOORE
>S-A-W-F-T SAAAAWWWWWFFFFT
>>
>>1522799
They are entertaining and they are super over. Is that too hard to understand?
>>
They're pretty good

But they're also Cena's boys that he recomended when they were in NXT. That at least has something to do with it.
>>
>>1522799
all they need to do is give big cass the jacknife powerbomb finisher and hes ready.
>>
Anti-smarks have been shitposting at a nuclear level today.

Finn hurt them hard.
>>
>>1523067
It's funny because E & C are everything they claim to like
>>
bada boom realist guys in the room, how you doing?
>>
This is the most cringe worthy team in the history of wrestling, not sure why people like this cancer.
>>
>>1526616
Why did people like DX then? DX is basically just as cringe, if not more.

>Dick joke
>Here's a stupid impression that literally anyone watching could have done.
>SUCK IT
>>
>>1526566
Yes I love edge and christian, so what?
>>
ENZO is super charismatic and a god on the mic.
Cass is a giant man and Vince loves big fuckers.
Together they form the jay and silent bob of wrestling
>>
>>1526654
holy shit, underage pls leave!
>>
>>1522799
>wigger
>not jersey
>>
>>1526771
18+
DX was shit
>>
>>1526771
> !
> DX not cringey as shit
Underage pajeet just fuck off
>>
SO /ASP/

THERE'S ONLY

ONE WORD

TO DESCRIBE YOU

AND

I'M GONNA SPIT

IT

OUT

FOR YA
>>
Is Enzo even remotely Italian? Will he ever drop the Italian from his gimmick?
>>
File: 2lliygy.jpg (28KB, 336x558px) Image search: [Google]
2lliygy.jpg
28KB, 336x558px
In 1998, did people think these two had main event potential?
>>
File: 1467916926688.png (271KB, 456x636px) Image search: [Google]
1467916926688.png
271KB, 456x636px
>>1526820
>Someone seriously thinks the Vaudevillains should be pushed
>>
File: 5gwrlxp2jr67vox8.jpg (43KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
5gwrlxp2jr67vox8.jpg
43KB, 150x200px
HOW ARE U DOING
>>
I honestly don't see why people enjoy Enzo's promos, I find them boring as fuck. But I'm clearly in the minority, so if it works, go for it I guess.
>>
>>1527719
no people saw them as two jobbers that got thrown together as a tag team. These two made it work and saved their jobs and no one ever saw that they had main event potential and thats why Billys King of The Ring push was such a failure
>>
>>1527742
>I honestly don't see why people enjoy Enzo's promos, I find them boring as fuck. But I'm clearly in the minority, so if it works, go for it I guess.

He's hit or miss for me. Some of his shit comes off as lame but, for some reason, I found his extended goofy intro at Battleground pretty funny. He was like a fucking cartoon character doing all that goofy shit that I just had to laugh.
>>
>>1522799

Because they are the new NAO.

But x 10

Enzo is 10x goofier & his promo takes about 10x longer than Road Dogg's.

Cass is 10x in his short follow up promo as well, instead of Gunn just saying "and, if you're not down with that, I've got two words for you", he gets a short promo before he does the closing "And I've got ONE word to describe and I'm gonna spell it out for you ......etc."
>>
>>1527741
what a punchable face
>>
These guys lose to ropes
>>
>>1527698
A-U-T-I-S-M
AAAAAAAUTISM
>>
File: Er3RO.jpg (66KB, 708x588px) Image search: [Google]
Er3RO.jpg
66KB, 708x588px
>>1522843
GARY SAYS LOL
>>
>guys get over
>anti-smarks ask why they're getting pushed
>>
File: 1456073037800.jpg (29KB, 236x339px) Image search: [Google]
1456073037800.jpg
29KB, 236x339px
>>1522799
>the stick
>>
>>1522799
Because Enzo is good on the mic.
That's all they have, and that's why they're getting pushed. I won't pretend Cass is anything but dreadful on the mic, or either of them are anything but dreadful in the ring. But he speaks fantastically, gets his promos over as fuck, and that's enough.
>>
>>1523066
>Giving him the worst Powerbomb of them all

He needs the Jackhammer
>>
>>1523066
>>1528761
>Trusting CAWss to do either of these things

He's the most green-ass mastodon ever. He can't do this shit, he's shaky enough standing upright.
Give him a second-rope splash or some easy shit. That would get consistent pops, and they could think of a funny name for it.
>>
>>1527742
laughed my ass off when he did his fucking promo in battleground, the difference is i guess im not and edgy fedora lord thinking hes taking time from cesaro and samy zain.

They are entertaining and get huge pops from a crowd that loves them. I know this is a foreign concept for people that are used to following the wrestling story that k.o is telling in the ring in front of a fucking dead crowd
>>
>>1529884

"This is Awesome" "Fight Forever"
Best Match of the PPV

>Fucking dead crowd
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.