[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has the WWE never had a women's cage match or a women's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: do it.gif (778KB, 299x360px) Image search: [Google]
do it.gif
778KB, 299x360px
Why has the WWE never had a women's cage match or a women's Hell in a Cell?

Charlotte v Sasha Banks - Steel Cage match at Summerslam

Book it Mince!
>>
>>1522181
If Vince had his way there'd be no women at all, just oiled up male bodybuilders in g-strings pounding at each other for 5 hours a week.
>>
Those two would be wrestling in stables.
>>
>>1522181
>>>/wooo/
>>
>>1522181
Sasha would die
>>
File: divas revolution.gif (775KB, 320x181px) Image search: [Google]
divas revolution.gif
775KB, 320x181px
>>1522181
Because women cannot wrestle and they'd probably die
>>
>>1522213

Women are equal to men.
>>
>>1522213
>le no women can wrestle meme

No anon, they just won't wrestle with you.
>>
>>1522181
Most women can't handle those types of matches. They'd get injured for sure. Personally I say let them do it, it'd prove once and for all that men are just better.
>>
>>1522224
>>1522226
No they will fucking die. They aren't built to take the bumps necessary.
>>
There was a cage match on raw forever ago I think Victoria was one of the women
>>
>>1522181
I remember seeing a cage match with victoria in the early 2000s
>>
>>1522237
found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twBGGEh34y0
>>
>>1522233
TNA has put on some decent women's cage matches, I assume other promotions have too, just not WWE because Vince only gives the women any time at all reluctantly, he's not going to take the time to set up a cage of cell for them.
>>
>>1522227
>Personally I say let them do it

No because if one of them does get badly hurt the wwe might just end up banning those types matches for everyone.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twBGGEh34y0&ab_channel=WHDYTv1[RuthlessAggressionClassics]
>>
>>1522246
Cage or cell*
>>
File: Candice-Joey-PWG.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
Candice-Joey-PWG.gif
2MB, 360x240px
>>1522181
Hell no.... """"HARDCORE"""" women's """"WRESTLING"""" is disgusting and cringeworthy. No one wants to see that. Stop pushing it.
>>
>>1522237
Based Victoria is way better than most of the shitters they have now though
>>
>>1522253
You sound like a fat beta neckbeard
>n-no m'lady please don't get hurt
>>
>>1522181
>Sasha Banks vs Charlotte AGAIN

How about we remove Shitlotte from the title picture?
>>
>>1522299
Better yet, remove both of them
>>
>>1522299

She's entitled to a rematch
>>
File: i've fallen and can't get up.webm (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
i've fallen and can't get up.webm
1MB, 320x240px
>women's ''''wrestling''''
>>
>>1522310
Ok have her lose and fucking delete her from the title picture.
>>
>>1522181
I actually thought before Charlotte duped Ric her title reign would end in a cage match
>>
Other than Charolttes moosault they arent even allowed higher than the middle rope.

I think they are limited to like 6 ACTUAL moves per match each. The rest are punches, kicks and holds
>>
File: 1467360266543.jpg (233KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1467360266543.jpg
233KB, 1024x768px
>>1522181
In the past years it was because WWE didn´t want them to ruind their faces since they considered the women´s division´s only worth to be their pretty faces.

Today that´s not the case, but nowadays if you portray any female getting harmed you will get the womanchild landwhales screamming partriarchy and muh soggy knee at you.
>>
>>1523126
>I think they are limited to like 6 ACTUAL moves per match each. The rest are punches, kicks and holds
this goes for pretty much everybody outside big ppv matches
>>
>>1522244
Based V1 Matt Hardy
>>
>>1522181
I think there was one extreme match involving Lita or Trish or someone from that era. Also, there are other promotions that do this, but I suppose that's too outlel for you.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.