[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So they expect you to seed or else you get banned? Don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: banner.png (574KB, 1282x549px) Image search: [Google]
banner.png
574KB, 1282x549px
So they expect you to seed or else you get banned?

Don't they know that seeding can lead to a possible arrest for pirating content?

You're more at risk whenever you seed than you are downloading.
>>
The risk is still so tiny it's not even worth worrying about. I don't seed most of my shit anyway and nothing happens.
>>
File: warning.png (6KB, 964x56px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
6KB, 964x56px
>>1520727
You never get this? Also, XWT is a website that requires registration. Is the risk low because it's a private tracker?
>>
>How dare they run a legit torrent website with rules
>>
>>1520737
> implying piratebay isn't a legitimate torrent website
>>
>>1520737
> rules
> breaking the law

lol Scrub. Pirates are disgusting.
>>
>>1520749
Xwt has all kinds of wrestling shows, you won't find most of them anywhere else.
>>
>>1520755
>>1520737

Nice shillpost.
>>
>>1520719
I always seed where I torrent from
stop being shitty users
>>
Used it for a few things like the Jon Moxley Interview where he talks about Puerto Rico and all that shit and for one of the Developmentally Speaking videos. Its a good place to find some of the harder to get stuff but it isn't worth the hassle since unless you're downloading the newest episodes of RAW and seeding them immediately as soon as they hit you're not going to have that great of a ratio and I'd rather not download things I'm not going to watch.
>>
>>1520763
OP can face seriously legal charges. Why do you not care for your fellow lawbreakers?
>>
>>1520756
It's the only place on the Internet where I can find czw, iwa, gcw, uew and ugw, Stupid idiot
>>
>>1520737
>torrent
>with rules
That shit is gonna die off faster than it was born.
People don't seed unless it's some important as fuck file. They will have to ban people left and right, because people will either not seed at all, or seed such a small amount that it won't even matter.
>>
File: Thefedora.jpg (190KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
Thefedora.jpg
190KB, 1067x800px
>>1520772
Just watch WWE like a normal person.
>>
>>1520773
I seeded your mum last night tripcunt
>>
>>1520773
XWT actually existed for some time, but people tend to re-upload their shit to public trackers anyway.
>>
>>1520780
At least it's not a Carter post.
>>
>>1520776
But I'm not normal :)
>>
>>1520789
Perhaps you should take your medication.
>>
>>1520776
>thinking normal people watch WWE
WWE is fast food bullshit entertainment for the lowest of the low, bottom of the barrel common denominator subhuman scum of society.
LOL at u thinking WWE is for normal people
>>
>>1521258
>fast food

Normies eat fast food. Try again.
>>
Silly people, doesn't matter if you seed or not, as long as your downloading it your also seeding, even if just briefly and all it takes is some corporate laywer or investigator to get a whiff of you IP address and you might as well have given every person on that torrent a physical stolen copy.

Doesn't matter if you seed or not, all it takes is for one investigator and one prosecutor to give a shit enough and have enough funds to get your ass.

As long as you understand that, its all good.
>>
File: ChristopherEccleston.jpg (24KB, 419x499px) Image search: [Google]
ChristopherEccleston.jpg
24KB, 419x499px
>>1521258

Nice fedora.
>>
>>1521735
Everyone eats fast food shut the fuck up
>>
File: 0003203013.jpg (96KB, 525x295px) Image search: [Google]
0003203013.jpg
96KB, 525x295px
>Try to keep my ratio up
>Grab new shows/PPVs as they come up
>Manage to seed about half of it back before the seeders get flooded as hell and I stop getting any peers.

I really don't want to pay for a seedbox.
>>
>>1521258
Nigga I have a Master's and I can discuss art and literature enough to get me bad bitches that think they are cultured. I've always loved wrestling more than Faulkner or Hemingway though. Stop being a fedora you faggot. We don't watch it because we think it is intelligent.
>>
>>1522322
the trick is to torrent large free leech files with a good number of seeders mate, I downloaded the 500gb TNA packs and I'm fine with ratio for quite a while now
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.