[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He triggers the neckbeards and wewist on here Can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Roman-Reigns-10.jpg (21KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Roman-Reigns-10.jpg
21KB, 642x361px
>He triggers the neckbeards and wewist on here

Can't wait for the big dog to get his "2016 was my worst year story"
>>
File: 1434415926314.webm (256KB, 902x536px) Image search: [Google]
1434415926314.webm
256KB, 902x536px
Based Roman working the smarks
>>
FedoRamen pls.
>>
>samoan ryback

his push is over my friend, he'll be jobbing on main event by this time next year
and you can believe that
>>
Based. 4 time champ soon.
>>
Can't wait till the Indy midgets get squashed to Roman, in all honesty, how can anyone take balor or dean seriously? They don't even look believable as a champ. At least Seth looks like an athlete
>>
>>1520502
>phil actually thinks this

Gain height, lose weight, and get a clue phillip
>>
>FedoRamen literally having a breakdown

>>1520514
Psst! Ambrose is taller than Roman.

And neither Ambrose nor Finn need to wear padded vests.
>>
Not even a Romark, but I would have much rather Roman win last night.
I think that Roman vs Seth with the possibility of Seth going Face or Tweener or some shit has more story-telling potential than anything Balor could do.
Sure, you'd get a better match out of Balor. But it wouldn't be anything special anyway. Seth vs Roman could cement Seth long-term, and he's the only real important benefactor from this.
>>
>>1520911
Seth has already beaten Roman clean when Roman was using drugs to cheat.
>>
>>1520917
Yeah, and having him do it again, whilst turning definitively Face, on the grander stage of MiTB would be GOAT.
I'm just saying, Balor brings nothing to the table, he has no upside. Nor does Roman, but he can at least transfer some to Seth, and make him the rightful top babyface. Because he's a fucking hell of a lot better than both Roman and Finn.
>>
>>1520933
>Balor brings nothing to the table, he has no upside.

Balor has a future. Can't say the same for Reigns.
>>
>>1520998
>Balor has a future. Can't say the same for Reigns.

Do you honestly think they're going to let Roman fall off of TV? How delusionally optimistic are you?
And that said, I couldn't give a fuck about either of their futures. They're both mundane, boring trash. Seth, on the other hand, could be money. And he benefits most from going over Roman, not Balor.
So, with Seth in mind, because he's the only of the three worth thinking about, I'd have him beat Roman.
>>
>>1521040
That's not what I think at all, but good job at getting mad about your own imagination.
>>
>>1521058
>getting mad

What? Words on a screen, breh. Chill.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.