[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sling blade > double stomp > Running dropkick And

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Fin.jpg (24KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
Fin.jpg
24KB, 220x326px
>Sling blade
> double stomp
> Running dropkick

And yet people hate on Roman for his clotheline, running punches, and spear.

Okay
>>
god i want him to ravage me. becky is a lucky girl
>>
Anti-smarks btfo
>>
>It's another "t-those dumb smarks are being unfair against my roman! m-meme balor sucks but those stupid smarks only shit on poor roman!" thread
They're both shit. Case closed
>>
A fucking leprechaun.
>>
>>1520289

Based Finn!

got to see him squash a coconut nigger while building my lego set tonight. :D
>>
>>1520424
>:D
Hi /wew/tist!
>>
>>1520424
Enjoy it while it last, he just turned 35 and has 5 years or less at the top
>>
>>1520289
That's totally fair, to be honest. There are a lot of moves he's capable of, but so often it's the same routine. Starts to feel like you're watching a rerun of one of his past matches sometimes.
>>
I'm sick of the retarded "number of moves" bullshit. I disliked Roman Reigns because he was pushed beyond belief as this big unstoppable superman that could never ever be beaten clean by anyone. His number of moves is fine and a few botches aside, he performs them well enough, he's good at selling and has good looking offense. He's perfectly capable on the ring and can get carried by anyone with any slight talent to a great match.
Number of moves doesn't mean shit. It never has, it never will. That's not to say that wrestlers with a huge number of moves are bad, necessarily, but you have a million excellent wrestlers that had their move counter at like 5 different moves per match. A good match isn't dictated on move variety.
>>
>>1520289
if you're tired of the same moves over and over again why do you watch the WWE?
>>
>>1522491
So if you have two wrestlers who only do about 5 or 6 moves and they do this over and over for 20 min. Just because they can do these moves "solid",that would be entertaining to you?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.