[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best non-kayfabe friendship in wrestling and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_neysv2RbEC1tfdt9co1_500.png (503KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neysv2RbEC1tfdt9co1_500.png
503KB, 500x500px
What's the best non-kayfabe friendship in wrestling and why is it Albert + Devitt?
>>
what about Devitt+Becky

the greatest love story of legos, autism and potatoes of our lifetime
>>
owens/enzo+cass
>>
Samoa Joe and AJ Styles
>>
>>1519503
Should be Christopher Daniels and AJ
>>
It's Edge and Christian and it's not even remotely close.

>They're so inseparable they even had their kids 6 weeks apart
>>
File: tennis.png (750KB, 674x625px) Image search: [Google]
tennis.png
750KB, 674x625px
Also somewhat partial to these two.
>>
>>1519533

Cesaro just seems like an all-around bro.

>Tennis with Ziggler
>Visits Kidd and Rollins in hospital
>On Table for 3 with Owens and Ambrose, is genuinely happy about "going for dinner with his friends".

Good guy Cesaro.
>>
>>1519486
It will always be Monsoon and Heenan
>>
>>1519492
>'''friendship''''
He probably avoids her like the plague because she's too clingy
>>
>>1519492

>You know, Ferg... I just want to tell you that I love you. You've always been there for me and you've helped me through so much and you mean the world to me.
>I love ya too, Bex. Yer like me little sister.
>>
Rock and Mark Henry
>>
>>1520944
>Becky will never break down in tears while talking about how much she loves you

Just end it now familia
>>
The friendship that saved WWE.

Triple H and Seth Rollins.
>>
>>1519486

'Friendship'? I thought CHEMSEX MANLOVE was taking GENERIC GAY ARCHETYPE #6: BEAR's dick on the regular?
>>
>>1520985

Somebody get me a fanfic of this
>>
File: JUST.png (242KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
242KB, 480x360px
>>1520975
JUST
>>
>>1520994
It's from her interviews during the "Who is Finn Bálor?" vignettes that ran on NXT.
>>
>>1521004

thats not anime enough
>>
>>1521015

nvm found my own

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12061664/1/Local-Man-Ruins-Everything
>Dean is set to take on Triple H at Roadblock. When things don't go according to plan, Dean's demons eat at him to a point that scares his friend. Becky makes sure Dean knows she will be there.
>>
Xavier Woods and Tyler Breeze they used to share bed
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.