[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can RAW even compete? https://www.wwe.com/polls/which-sh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: wwe-brand-split-social[1].jpg (267KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-brand-split-social[1].jpg
267KB, 650x366px
How can RAW even compete?
https://www.wwe.com/polls/which-show-are-you-more-excited-to-watch-after-wwe-battleground
>>
So when is the smackdown burial happening?
>>
The titles have little to do with Smackdown's popularity and more with the fact their authority figures are Daniel Bryan and Shane and NOT Stephanie McMahon

Big Match John and AJ also help
>>
>>1513778
Smackdown will dominate the ratings until SummerSlam, at which point Vince will realize he has made a huge mistake and the brand split will be cancelled, D Bry and Shane fired, and HHH and Stephanie will take control again.
>>
>Daniel Bryan
>Shane
>WWE Championhip
>2 hours
>Cena, Orton & AJ Styles in the main event

vs

>Steph & Foley "we have different opinions" arc.
> 3 filler hours
> Roman and Rollins in an eternal main event.

I feel sorry about Cesaro, KO, Zayn, Cesaro & Ruru, but The Authority/The Shield arc dropped all posibilities for make an interesting show
>>
>smackdown 83%
>the state of raw
>>
>>1513810

I like Seth, but if the main event is gonna be him and some variation of tag team against Roman, I'll lose my fucking mind.
Considering most of the "old guard" dudes like Cena and Orton are on Smackdown, you'd think this would be the time to elevate people like Zayn, KO, Rusev, The Club, and Cesaro a little, but I am sure it'll just be more dumb bullshit.

It's sad when the glorified B-Show seems more appealing due to talent and running time.
>>
I bet if "based" Roman was on SD Raw would be leading this poll
>>
>smark polls

Wwe raw will destroy the smackdown ratings this week because people don't want to see dean on their TV
>>
>>1513991
Nobody wants to see Romanetty or Jasethy.

Smackdown has BMJ and Orton to carry the show.
>>
>>1513810
Cesaro was really crushed when he found out he is going to Raw.
>>
File: 1469416592091.png (270KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1469416592091.png
270KB, 709x765px
>World champion
>Not on the sinking ship known as Raw
>Gets to have Renee with him since she's working Smackdown as well
W-why does Vince like Deanetty this much all of a sudden?
https://twitter.com/ReneeYoungWWE/status/757598129331908609
>>
File: 1446281576888.jpg (17KB, 330x327px) Image search: [Google]
1446281576888.jpg
17KB, 330x327px
>raw ratings hit below 2.0
>>
>>1514004
>Seth exposes his 3 inch cock
>Ramen caught with roids
He's the only shield guy who hasn't fucked up
>>
File: finn2.png (445KB, 760x393px) Image search: [Google]
finn2.png
445KB, 760x393px
Feel bad for the /raw/ fuccbois, but I'll tune in just to see Legosexual finally appear
>>
>>1514040
Well, he was in the CZW

he just cant fuck it up anymore
>>
Don't pour salt in the wound, you dipshits. You're only assuring yourself Vince gets the title back.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.