[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im not some full fail memer, neckbeard, wafuist, outlaw wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (190KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
190KB, 1920x1080px
Im not some full fail memer, neckbeard, wafuist, outlaw wrestling smark or anything like that. Im a casual viewer who isnt easily amused, and with that being said, Owens vs Zayn at Battleground was one of the most amazing wrestling matches I have seen in years. It was choreographed wonderfully, and the ending sequence of the match was pure art. It told a story, which is very rare in WWE these days. Bravo boys, you put on a beautiful show.
>>
>>1513609
>Bravo boys, you put on a beautiful show.

Thank you, proud casual viewer.

t. Sami Zayn
>>
Don't mention having fun too loud around here, there are armies of autists who won't allow it.
>>
Agree with you my friend, i never watched a single minute of wrestling outside wcw/wwe but how can you have owens, he is a fat fuck but he is believable as a wrestler, thats all that matters
>>
That match was a spotfest shitshow
>>
hate* not have >>1513619
>>
It got the crowd of their feet, that's a rarity these days.
>>
>>1513622
Thanks for the input.
>>
They've been doing it for years OP, they've got it perfected to a fine art now.
>>
>>1513609
>art
neckbeard detected. wrestling isn't art, it's dumb popcorn entertainment at best and trash at worst
>>
Zayn is not a bad wrestler. I think he's decent. He's still vanilla. Not any point has he ever had a real character or gimmick on raw. They send him out there as bland as possible and it's confusing.
>>
>>1513667
Pro wrestling is about telling a good v evil story, at it's core.
It's art.
Deal w/ it.
>>
>>1513669
>judging a guy based on the scripts WWE's Main Roster writers hand him

Dude has dripped charisma in every other place he's worked.
>>
>>1513670
t. trailer trash
>>
>>1513675
u wot m8
>>
>>1513622

0/10, can sense the obesity from here.
>>
>>1513823
>>>/wooo/
>>
>>1513609
I thought the Payback match was better or at the very least more consistent. This match had a very slow start. It was match of the night though.
>>
>>1514042
agree with your point about the slow start. I just think the end, with zayne looking at owens, going for the second helluva kick, its the shit that good promo packages are made of. It seemed like a fitting element to the story, with Zayn FINALLY overcoming Owens. I think Sami is a bland vanilla midget whos usefullness expires after this fued, but it still doesnt take away from the quality of work in this story.
>>
>>1514042
Eh, I agree that it was a slow start but I honestly like matches that start slow and build in intensity.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.