[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had unprotected sex with ODB after an Indy show in NC. Anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (126KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 533x800px
I had unprotected sex with ODB after an Indy show in NC. Anyone else have any experiences with wrestlers at Indy shows? I worked the show by the way and she still talks to me to this day.
>>
>>1513115
Is she an innie or an outie? I know she's an outie, but I need confirmation.
>>
>>1513119
Not an outie at all. Your sources are incorrect. She had a pretty one. Her tits were weird though. Not as nice as I had hope. Her butt hole was a little hairy too.
>>
>>1513115
>sex
Awwwwwwww yeahh!!! fuck yeah my nigga
>>
>>1513126
Damn. I always imagined her having a huge roast beef slice. That's a shame.
>>
>>1513115
>it's an autist pretends to be/know a wrestler episode
>>
>>1513115
Congrats on the sex.
>>
>>1513115
>I had unprotected sex
Welp time for me to fap.
>>
>>1513136
Oh it's a loser who doesn't realize people do things exciting with their lives and wants to call bullshit on everything post.
>>
>>1513143
Looks like I struck a nerve with the roleplayer.
>>
ODB is an outspoken homophobe so fuck her.
>>
>>1513156
There's nothing wrong with being a scared of people like you
>>
>>1513115
>see thread pic
Please have s-
>read the post
Oh... y-you too...
>>
>>1513161
I'm not scared of people though
>>
>>1513115
this is nothing to brag about
>>
>>1513152
But anon we didn't role play. We just bumped nasties
>>
Did you lick her butthole? Also what let up to you guys having sex?
>>
>>1513115
Did she ejaculate inside of you or pull out first?
>>
>>1513115
>I worked the show by the way
well who the fuck are you?
>>
>>1513115
How big is "her" dick?
>>
I almost took an indie women wrestler back to my room on mania weekend but then I remember I had tickets to raw that night. Lol
>>
>>1513458
It's sunny
>>
>>1513651
I'm sure you did.
>>
>>1513115
>ODB
ew
>>
Did you have sex with her in a truck stop near you?
>>
>>1513115
She's not hot at all, but she's super trashy and seems like she'd be a freak in the sack. Both of these things appeal to me.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.