[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think the finish was ridiculous, how can a guy that wears jeans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
I think the finish was ridiculous, how can a guy that wears jeans and welfare clothing that never works out possibly be champion, but that's always expected in wwe. But was it just me, or was that match actually total shit and boring?
>>
match was pretty shite but at least roman didn't go over
>>
>>1511873
Roman turning full blown heel and destroying the other two using heel tactics was the best finish of a shitty match. BUT instead Roman still lingers between the two and a child is champion.
>>
>>1511849
>how can a guy that wears jeans and welfare clothing that never works out possibly be champion,

you mean like Mick Foley / Mankind?
>>
>how can a guy that wears jeans and welfare clothing that never works out

Clearly, he's better than a guy who needs bodyarmour in a fistfight and obviously doesn't lift.
>>
>>1511959
Foley has god tier mic skills and takes crazy bumps.

Dean is average on the mic and confined by a PG rating
>>
>>1511928
>guy has actual heat
>lets ruin it by making an awkward jump in character on first night back
>>
>>1511928
>Roman going over
>best finish

This has literally never ever been the case in any of his solo matches.
>>
>>1511971
>Dean is average on the mic

"Nope."
>>
>>1511981
He's certainly not great.

Seth has a noticeable lisp and he can keep up with Dean.
>>
>>1511975

>actual heat

This is why he should actually be a heel instead of the face-tweener he's being forced as.

This is like making Scott Hall a top face in the height of NWO.
>>
>>1511849
Ur tears r delicious
>>
>>1511984
Ambrose has barely even scratched the surface of what he can do.
>>
>>1511984
Dean is great, especially for the PG scripted era.

Take your IWC butthurt somewhere else.
>>
There's always some faggot with something to whine about
>>
>>1512004
Mate I'm not butthurt. I just think he falls a little flat some of the time.
>>
>>1512001
I can kind of agree with this. Listening to him talk on podcasts and shit, he has a natural calm vibe that his character would greatly benefit from. However, they try to shoehorn wacky into his gimmick too much and he tries to make himself seem crazy. He would be a lot better if he imparted more of his natural chilled out demeanor into his promos. He really is a good talker in some of his shoot stuff.
>>
File: deanambrosefan.gif (380KB, 124x200px) Image search: [Google]
deanambrosefan.gif
380KB, 124x200px
>>1512004
>Dean is great

Ratings tell a different story.
>>
File: 1468343419032.png (164KB, 238x316px) Image search: [Google]
1468343419032.png
164KB, 238x316px
eat shit like you always do, pajeet
>>
>>1511997
Have sex
>>
>>1512029
This is not a constructive reply. We were trying to actually have a discussion here.
>>
>>1512035
Stay mad
>>
>>1512037

It's constructive when you factor in the fact that Dean isn't great, and is at best a mediocre talker and an even worse in ring wrestler.
>>
>>1511849
I didn't think the match was THAT bad. It just had very little chance of living up to the overhype built around it. Really, only the finish upset me. It felt so meh in a match that demanded a memorable end. Other than that, I was entertained. All the nods to The Shield were enjoyable. They had a few cool chain wrestling moments that only a triple threat can provide. That's good enough for me, at least,
>>
The match was really good, to be honest none of these men deserve the title, they need to give it to ko or someone else
>>
The crowd blew their load on KO vs Sami

Everything after was ok (Duh Club vs BMJ) to absolute shit (that Main Event, the Becky/Nattie match that literally killed the crowd)
>>
>>1511849
The match was pretty underwhelming, I actually expected much more out of it. I think certain things made the rest of the ppv run a little longer. I have no problem with Dean going over though.
>>
>>1511968
Btw the sitdown Razor's Edge spot where Dean dropped behind Roman was a botch, I'm sure of it. Roman couldn't get it.
>>
>Roman fags on suicide watch
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.