[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jeff Hardy appeared in the main event of Bloodymania 10 Gathering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (15KB, 269x227px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 269x227px
>Jeff Hardy appeared in the main event of Bloodymania 10 Gathering of the Juggalos event, exhibiting some bizarre behavior after his match.

>Wrestlezone reader Raymond S. wrote: “I attended Bloodymania 10 tonight at the Gathering of the Juggalos, and Jeff Hardy was involved in the main event. He botched several moves over the course of the match, including one that caused several people to be concerned for his well being. After the match Jeff went on a rampage and continuously set up tables and ladders and began drop kicking or just generally attacking and destroying the chairs and ladders. He also took a cardboard cutout of Arnold Schwarzenegger and climbed up a ladder with it, then pointed to the sky, I assume he thought it was a person he thought was dead. It was just a trainwreck of a moment for him.”

>when even juggalos think you're acting weird...
>>
>>1504662
Broken Jeff Hardy
>>
>>1504662
Broken Matt has Brother Nero dancing in his strings
>>
>>1504662
Fucking pill head
>>
>>1504662
>not posting the vids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHGW8F7b7dk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kopdR_ElYY0
>>
>>1504695
I really hope this a work
>>
It almost seems like he wasn't taking Juggfest seriously or something....
>>
>>1504695
Nice music
>>
File: Matt.png (54KB, 587x278px) Image search: [Google]
Matt.png
54KB, 587x278px
>getting worked by Brother Nero
>>
>>1504719
I was listening to this theme last night, after 9 years and now I hear it again, weird coincidence.
>>
File: broken brilliance.jpg (159KB, 950x1024px) Image search: [Google]
broken brilliance.jpg
159KB, 950x1024px
>I must warn you, Jim Cornetto
>>
Have a safe place for Jeff Hardy (Wait, if necessary) I hope he will get a run later in the WWE, no one hotter in the biz than in 2009. The lost too many steps since then IMO

Faces fukking around the David. At least I hope he is. will mourn as Jeff Sabu.
>>
>>1504695
>Jeff Hardy destroys random objects at Indy Event

I thought this was gonna be a Candice LaRae match.
>>
>>1504695
The fuck...?
>>
>>1505079
Cocaine is a hell of a drug
>>
Imagine if Jeff harvey kept his nose clean.

10 time wwe champion.
>>
The Hardys continually produce nothing but entertainment
>>
>>1505142
This. Cannot believe that 70% of this thread is getting worked.

Nobody in the industry respects the shit that ICP puts on. Jeff was literally thinking to himself
>What is the dumbest shit I can pull here while still getting paid to entertain these knuckle dragging cretins?
>>
>>1504726
B R O T H E R N E R O
>>
>>1504695
hes obviously wrestling John Cena
>>
>>1504695
Deletion has affected Brother Nero to the point of insanity
>>
>>1504993
Please go and stay go
>>
>>1505142
Nigga that is called severe drug addiction. If he didn't have money or fame you would see that he is actually a mess.
>>
>>1504662
ICP paid him with the good drugs it seems
>>
>>1505185
Those concert/festivals are fucking weird. Saw a video of one once where a bunch of juggettes (or whatever they call themselves) were on stage shaking up to 2 liter bottles of faygo and then pouring them into their cunts.
>>
>>1505142
Completely agree with this.
Saw this last night on /wooo/ and was concerned and saw the videos and was like "Wheres the freak out?" nope just a work. so awesome how they are playing into the whole internet thing.
>>
>>1506021
kys
>>
>>1506024
Newfag detected
>>
>>1504662
>smarks working themselves into a shoot

DISGUSTING
>>
I hope that's part of the angle. Jeff keeps doing spots in the ring even when no one else is there to try and make him feel himself again
>>
>>1506346
Or even when they are and have just moved out of the way with plenty of time for him to abort.

>Set someone up on a table outside the ring
>Climb onto the turnbuckle
>While he's doing his arm spreading taunt-thing, they roll off the table and stumble away
>He swantons onto the table anyway despite being clearly aware of them being long gone

Later in the match:

>Opponent is selling a hurt midsection, down on their hands and knees
>He runs across the ring, jumps off their back, and does that flying cross body/kick to an empty set of turnbuckles.
>>
Never forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V6ulxTRSDc
>>
File: rad.jpg (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
rad.jpg
19KB, 640x480px
>>1504662
>He also took a cardboard cutout of Arnold Schwarzenegger and climbed up a ladder with it, then pointed to the sky, I assume he thought it was a person he thought was dead
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.