[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former WWE Announcer Defends Vince McMahon, Rips Lawsuit Filed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: jonathan-coachman-profile.jpg (43KB, 350x270px) Image search: [Google]
jonathan-coachman-profile.jpg
43KB, 350x270px
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmpg9Ag4JVA

> "This is a very, very close topic for me. 2003 was the first time I got in the ring to train to be an in-ring participant. The very first day I was in there I suffered a concussion. There's a very good chance, I didn't get them all evaluated, but probably between 10 and 20 concussions during my time from 2003 - 2008. The one thing I've always said about Vince McMahon is this: he is more loyal than any person, boss or human being I've met in my life. and it's not just because he signed my paychecks for nearly a decade. I don't like it, in fact I hate it, when a certain group of people... and this was always the case when stars would leave to go somewhere else or they'd get fired because of something stupid they did, then they would blame Vince for whatever issues they had."

> "Vince has recognized that, so he has paid all these guys for years and years. And all he asks, all he asks, is once a year at WrestleMania they show up, sign some autographs, shake some hands and then he pays them enough to live. In response to this, what do these 50 guys do? They go out and file a lawsuit that he was not there for them and the company was not there for them when they had all these concussion issues."

> "This drives me crazy because for a lot of these people this is a dream, a dream come true. It's not an easy business, it's a tough business but to come out and say the company didn't take care of you because of these concussions is just wrong, it will go away and as a former employee and a person that loves that business, it just drives me crazy and I don't like it."
>>
Based Coach
>>
>>1500321
Jonathan Cuckman
>>
>>1500321
>between 10 and 20 concussions during my time from 2003 - 2008
Yeah, that match with Eugene at Bad Blood must have really shaken him up........
>>
>>1500334
>you can only get concussions in a match
Are you retarded?
>>
>>1500347
Can you explain to me what this faggot did to get a concussion every three months?
>>
>>1500355
JBL, Benoit and Molly probably beat up guys backstage and he was the unlucky soul passing by.
>>
>>1500400
>I-IT'S OKAY MASTER MACMAHN, I'LL TAKE THE ABUSE!!! J-JUST PUH-PLEASE GIVE ME MY PAYCHECK NOW
What did Jonathan William Cuckman mean by this?
>>
>>1500402
>implying you wouldn't let yourself in a pool of blood just to collect that sweet $$
>>
File: 1469015966871.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1469015966871.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>1500405
>Projecting
Feel free to stop posting for a lengthy period of time
>>
>>1500355
>every 3 months
?
>>
>>1500321
>Jonathan "I want Vinny Mac to pay me my WM autograph money, so I'm not gonna badmouth him or his company" Coachman
>>
>>1500355
"I didn't watch RAW when Coach was there but I'll still talk about it like I know anything." - You
>>
Who the fuck would even ask this fag for an autograph?
>>
>>1500321
>seriously defending le directionless Alzheimer's man

t. Uncle Tom
>>
>>1500434
Career was from 2003-2008.

5 year career. 20 claimed concussions.

That means he got a concussion on average every 3 months.

Nigga must have had banana peels on his feet his whole run.
>>
>>1500555
kys
>>
>>1500557
>between 10-20 = 20
'no'
He consistently took bumps you dumb cunt
>>
>>1500563
That's a shame.

Dah well, now he makes 40,000 a year on this shitty show.

*smokes cigar*

Such a shame. brotha.
>>
>>1500321
Actually pretty impressed with the writers here. This whole concussion / lawsuit angle is the best work they've come up with in a few years.
>>
>>1500326
>>1500329
?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.