[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.ringsidenews.com/wwe-new s/kevin-nash-wants-to-re

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (73KB, 686x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 686x390px
http://www.ringsidenews.com/wwe-news/kevin-nash-wants-to-return-as-diesel-to-partner-with-dolph-ziggler/

Thoughts? I hope this Shawn Michaels wannabe rots in the midcard forever, let baron Corbin beat him a million times
>>
based
>>
I hope he doesn't dye his hair black again.

He looks better gray than the shit-tier black.
>>
Nice. Dolph has potential. The backstage interviews with him at the draft was great. This diesel thing will make him not bland again
>>
>>1499726
the guy with no ligaments wants to team up with a guy made out of ligaments
mite b cool
>>
>>1499726
Only reason people hate ZIggler is because the booking.

That match agaisnt Triple H proved people still care about Ziggler.

As for the team i dont see how Nash would help elevate Ziggler.
>>
>>1499749
U do know speed helps elevate people right
>>
>>1499726
Nash has really lost his shit if he wants to team up with this jobber
>>
>>1499749
I don't like ziggler because most of his promos just seem to be him screaming about how hard he works and how they don't give him a chance. His gimmick apparently is trying way too hard to be like Shawn Michaels. And that one promo he did where he alluded to the Jericho WCW armbar promo was cringe, the dudes not funny at all
>>
Absolutely based. Big Sexy with the charisma and the power moves, Dolph with the flippyshit and overselling.

Could be awesome.
>>
Nobody cares about dolph the spaghetti fish ziggler
>>
>>1499726
>Dolph Ziggler
Literally who?
>>
Hasn't Nash been angling for this for years and Dolph has shown zero interest?

>>1499784
>Absolutely based. Big Sexy with the charisma and the power moves,

It's not 1996 anymore
>>
>>1499817
someone who had a good reign as world champ unlike ambrose
>>
>>1499841
LOOK AT THE ADJECTIVE
>>
>>1499784
>Big Sexy with the charisma and the power moves

Dude would break his back walking the ropes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.