[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meltzer: "So umm... ugh my ((sources)) tell me that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: meltz.jpg (43KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
meltz.jpg
43KB, 660x400px
>Meltzer: "So umm... ugh my ((sources)) tell me that *cough* umm... he MAY or MAY NOT win the title at the PPV, I'm not fully sure though, but there is a possibility based on what my ((sources)) are telling me."

>EVENT PASSES

>Meltzer: "So yeah, umm... *cough* umm... my sorces told me that umm... Vince and the crew just changed plans last minute."

>IWC Smarks: "OMGZ BASED MELTZ WITH %1000 ACCURATE DIRTSHEETS <3 <3 <3 <3"

How do we stop this cancer?
>>
>>1499132
Didn't he say WWE was bringing back some old talent for the brand split?

WTF I was stoked for nothing.
>>
File: big money meltz.jpg (76KB, 598x398px) Image search: [Google]
big money meltz.jpg
76KB, 598x398px
>Bryan you scrawny spic fuck will you ever stop leeching off my fame and get a real job so I'm not forced to carry your boring ass through shows that people only tune in to listen to me for you pre-pubescent looking jabroni.

Anyone else feel he went a bit far with this?
>>
>>1499154
They're not on the roster mate, why would they be drafted if they're on no rosters
>>
>>1499154
Not defending this faggot, but they're not on the roster. They're free agents, so they can't be drafted.
>>
>>1499154
Yeah. Rhyno and Curt Hawkins are going to Smackdown.
>>
>>1499163
Big Match Bryan is inheriting Big Money Meltz's empire when he finally decides to hang up his boots.
>>
>>1499132
Meltzer is every smarks dream. To come from some poor neckbeard that watches wrestling for over 40+ years, gain some friends on the inside and be able to leak spoilers to fellow neckbeards for money.
>>
uhhh we will have to wait and uhh see y'know
>>
File: 1460404089270.gif (959KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
1460404089270.gif
959KB, 250x141px
>Meltzer
>>
File: meltzerbtfo.jpg (466KB, 1282x518px) Image search: [Google]
meltzerbtfo.jpg
466KB, 1282x518px
Meltz: "So reports are that TNA are fuming with Will Ospreay for signing to New Japan in the middle of working some guest spots for them"

Rockstar Spud: "Nope, that's not true"

Meltz:" ahh well., just what I heard...how are the tapings going.?"

and then it turns out later that Ospreay didn't even sign to NJPW at that time.
>>
>>1499649
I was in that thread. The fucker got btfo. In fact you're probably that guy in the pic trying to shitpost here now. Sad!
>>
What a fucking nerd. I bet he gets no pussy.

Meltzer please have sex.
>>
>>1499752

Kek
>>
>>1499163
Bryan has a real job, m8
He's some kind of martial art instructor, that's how he knows Wang
>>
File: vince and da meltz.jpg (7KB, 336x256px) Image search: [Google]
vince and da meltz.jpg
7KB, 336x256px
>>1499649
Has it been confirmed yet that Vince is paying Meltzer to shill for WWE and try to get Roman over with the smarks?
>>
File: Meltz.png (149KB, 470x348px) Image search: [Google]
Meltz.png
149KB, 470x348px
>>1499846
Did they?
>>
>>1499852
you JUST know
>>
>>1499132

My favorite is how now there are some smarks saying, "b-b-ut where are all the legends we were promised that were coming back for the draft"

Top kek
>>
>>1499881
>le meltz was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>1499278
& bryan has said how that would be a bad idea

dave fucked up
>>
>/wwe/ shitters mad that Meltz doesn't peddle their revisionist history
>>
YES KEK BIG MONEY MELTS WORKING THE SMARKS AGAIN
>>
>>1499900

Hi Dave!

When have you ever been right about anything?
>>
>>1499908
>actually posting this

state of you
>>
File: meltzer_shitposting.jpg (15KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
meltzer_shitposting.jpg
15KB, 300x225px
>>1499911
>(You) right now

kys Dave
>>
>>1499911

Will you answer the question or nah?
>>
File: wrestling nerd.jpg (462KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
wrestling nerd.jpg
462KB, 2048x1366px
>56 years old
>Still watches fake mandrama
>Literally spends all of his day online watching wrestling and talking about wrestling

How pathetic can one person be?
>>
>>1499995
He makes more in a month than you will in your lifetime fatty.
>>
>>1499995
He's also a Flairfag with the most powerful yellow fever in the world
>>
>"The crowd loved Asuka who may be the best worker in WWE, man or woman."
What did Dave ''yellower than a simpson'' Meltzer mean by this?
>>
>>1499649
That point of "they lower their standards to professionally gauge it" is a very good one, though.
Any normal person would see this and understand it's the base drivel that it is. For however it has it's shining moments, by-and-large, it's atrocious.
But they oversell when they get the slightest things right. Because they have to offer an expanded opinion for their viewers. And not just give it the thorough shitcanning it deserves.
>>
>>1499132
>How do we stop this cancer?
Can we ever stop hyperbolic shitposting? Isn't it inherent in the nature of 4chan?
>>
>>1499752
He actually has children
>>1499846
Hey Desperado.
>>
>>1499995
He gets paid a pretty good amount of money for something he likes doing and will likely be able to continue doing for the rest of his life. IDK I can't hate him for that
>>
>>1500859
It's human nature, not just 4chan. OPs will continue being faggots for a long time.
>>
>>1499995
Lmao look at this virgin, he still lives in his mom's house watching weeaboo mandrama.

Kys Meltz
>>
>>1499995
Not pathetic enough to do it for free
>>
>>1499163
He didn't go far enough.
>>
>>1499132
>How do we stop this cancer?
Considering you're an IWC smark, you could kill yourself
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.