[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about Dean Ambrose. I haven't been following

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: wwe-draft-dean-ambrose-618x400.jpg (54KB, 618x400px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-draft-dean-ambrose-618x400.jpg
54KB, 618x400px
Let's talk about Dean Ambrose. I haven't been following wrestling around religiously, only watching the biggest matches and moments, but it sure seems like the entire internet has really soured on this guy. He's my favorite guy of The Shield, he works well as a face, he could work excellently as a heel, he has charisma and is good on the mic (when he gives a shit and is on a meaningful program, anyways), but every time I see someone talking about him, it seems like they think he's garbage or below mediocrity at best. What's up with that?

Also, it seems like he's gonna get the short end of the stick. He beat Seth clean as a sheet this Smackdown, which was nice, but it undoubtedly means he's not coming out of Battleground the champ and now he's relegated to the B-Brand. Reminds me of the dark days after his feud with Bray Wyatt where he was just moving around having meaningless boring matches with midcarders.
>>
>>1497336
You forgot the tripcode
>>
>>1497355

Huh?
>>
>>1497355
What?
>>
>>1497336
The weird thing is that they didn't give him the title when he was white hot in his feud with Seth last year. There have been plenty of times when Dean was the most over face on the active roster. It seems like they just handed the title to him now as a last resort when everyone else fucked up. WWE needs to get back to being more reactive and not just sticking to these storylines written months or even years in advance with no mind paid to who is actually over.

When it comes to the backlash against him, it's just standard IWC shit for any guy who actually has success.
>>
HE ONLY GOT THE TITLE BECAUSE ROMAN REIGNS WENT TO DO ADDERALL
>>
>>1497374
Because Seth had only held the belt a couple of months at that point and they were trying to position him as the top heel.
>>
File: image_11.jpg (52KB, 1333x368px) Image search: [Google]
image_11.jpg
52KB, 1333x368px
CARTEEEEEEER, PUT ON YOUR TRIP, YOU KEK.
>>
DUDE NO SELLING THE ENTIRE FUCKING MATCH AND HITTING ONE OF ONE OF THE SHITTIEST DDTS EVER AND PINNING THE GUY 123 WHILE I MAKE A FUNNY FACE LOL
>>
>>1497404

Wat u mean?
>>
File: 2016-07-21 13.17.38.png (176KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-21 13.17.38.png
176KB, 720x1280px
>>1497412
I MEAN THAT YOU SHOULD GET A LIFE, CAAAAAARTEER.
>>
Also, what do you guys think Dean's fart game is like?
>>
He's great and my favorite wrestler on the main roster. With that said, he has plenty of flaws that make him easy and understandable to hate.

1) WWE often likes to turn his character into a complete joke for the sake of making him family friendly, when he works much better when he takes himself seriously

2) His offense has taken an heavy hit from WWE's safety policies, he barely even pretends he hits people now.

3) Like you said, when he's put into meaningless midcard/upper-midcard programs, he just goes through the motions

I still really like him and hope he gets to flourish on Smackdown, although apparently he's just gonna become the SD champion after losing the triple threat (or having some sort of stupid inconclusive finish in it) and lose it to John Cena or AJ Styles, which will feud with each other.

In other words, enjoy this Sunday and the next month of Ambrose, because he's going straight back to the midcard (of Smackdown, no less)
>>
sup /woo/?
>>
File: Vince_Mcmahon.jpg (41KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
Vince_Mcmahon.jpg
41KB, 678x678px
>>1497433

>/woo/
>>
>>1497336
He is the most talented out of the shield members, I hope he retains.
>>
>>1497442
Me too, but the chances of it happening are basically non-existent. At best he'll be in some double pin bullshit to split the titles up.
>>
>>1497391
Seth is at his best playing off Deano, and Seth was stale as fuck for most of that feud. Seth has really improved on the mic though, since coming back even.
>>
Despite everything, we'll forever have this moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCuKOuz4BlE#t=2m20s
>>
>>1497485
The crowd popped like crazy. Easily the moment of the entire night.
>>
>>1497485

>Dean actually had a decent suicide dive

I like him but man his dive is so shitty.
>>
>it seems like the entire internet has soured on his side

/asp/ isn't even .05% of the internet

Nice shitpost FedoRoman
>>
>>1498180
I've seen hate on most wrestling message boards, too, to be honest.
>>
>>1497336
RECORD LOW
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.