[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, how are the Tag Team belts gonna work? If the champs are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

So, how are the Tag Team belts gonna work? If the champs are exclusive to one brand, how does the structure of a Number 1 Contender work?

Have they talked about this at all?
>>
>>1494155
They're not exclusive. But they'll probably be mostly contested on one brand, and they'll just take the chance at cross-brand PPVs to switch them over.
>>
>>1494155
They have not yet decided about this or the women's title.
>>
>>1494158

I guess I am more curious as to how they're gonna structure what makes a team a Number 1 Contender if they can't fight other teams in their own league. I get that there are crossover PPVs, but would they really establish a No. 1 Contender's match and have them fight the tag team champs at the next crossover?
>>
>>1494162
It would probably just be the usual stuff, and completely ignore the split, honestly. With Smackdown teams competing for No.1 Contendership on their show, and then going over to Raw/Raw-PPVs to fight for the straps. Selling that they're "fighting to bring them to their brand".
It could be played up well, making the tag titles a cross-brand prize that both sides vie for.
>>
>>1494155
It doesn't matter, The New Day are never going to lose.

BECAUSE!!!
NEW
DAY
ROCKS!!!

NEW
DAY
ROCKS!
>>
>>1494602

Man, remember when /wwe/ loved them when they first turned heel?
The New Day and Cena's Open Challenge made RAW tolerable last year.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.