[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Face it, the only reason Vince doesn't like this guy is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: Yurogod.jpg (21KB, 523x350px) Image search: [Google]
Yurogod.jpg
21KB, 523x350px
Face it, the only reason Vince doesn't like this guy is that he's racist against Europeans. How many Europeans have been big main eventers, let alone world champions in WWE? Bruno Sammartino, that's it, and that was Vince's father who made him champ, Vince himself never got along with Bruno.

As long as Vince McMahon and his anti-European sentiments will be in WWE, Cesaro and any other European wrestler will never get a proper push.
>>
>>1494073
Nah hes just shit
>>
>>1494076
I'm going to kill your mother you filthy kike
>>
>>1494076
>Ambrose
>>
>Bruno Sammartino
>Billed height 5'10"
kek
>>
>>1494073
Sheamus? Barret to an extent? Maybe there is some prejudice against Europeans ,but Cesaro? Hes just not champion material, i'v always seen him as a stronger white Kofi. I mean whats he actually got going for him? He does good looking moves but if you look at his matches hes not really telling a story, he is just move spamming, even Ramen delivers a more story telling match than mr. European uppercut spam. And in the charisma-promo department, you cant blame the writers when guys like Woods, Owens, Ambrose, Bray etc have had a much stronger connection with the crowd, while starting after him. Just face it the swiss stripperman is just a move spamming midcarder, he will never be champion in a big company, regardless of the owner
>>
>>1494096
McMahon is an Irish name and Sheamus is Irish, really makes you think.
>>
>>1494073
Seth Rollins has a lot of European in him (Irish and German, Armenia is in Eurasia) and look where he is.
>>
>>1494123
Every white American and Canadian has European ancestry, I'm talking about people who were born and grew up in Europe.
>>
>>1494123
He's American you retard, European lineage doesn't make you European, despite what a lot of yanks think just so they feel they have some history and culture that doesn't revolve around slavery and inhaling hamburgers.
>>
>>1494096
Roman is allowed to tell stories in the ring, Cesaro is limited to what creative things will get him cheap pops without getting him truly over.
And even like this, Cesaro would make a fine mid-card champion. They need to cut the bullshit, give him a title and let him sink or swin.
His charisma is also fine, he just needs english lessons.
>>
File: claudio_castagnoli.jpg (109KB, 325x488px) Image search: [Google]
claudio_castagnoli.jpg
109KB, 325x488px
The fact that Vince cannot find something to do with a guy who looks like this is fucking mind boggling to me.
He is literally everything they want, tall, cut like a God from marble, can work his ass off and make anyone look better than they really are. Speaks 7 different languages besides English so can do media and promotional work in a whole bunch of different markets.
It just doesn't make sense.
Is it because he's Swiss? And Vince hates the filthy neutrals?
>>
>>1494161
It's fascinating how a man who can lift the heaviest guys no problem and jump around for spots with any of the lighter guys has to fight the same 3 people over and over.
>>
>>1494073
Vince only likes Americans, Canadians and Samoans. How his company has lasted so long is beyond me.
>>
>>1494096
Sheamus gets a pass because he's Irish and Vince would be a hypocrite to bury him.
>>
>>1494096
Why do you think Cesaro does uppercut spam and indie midgets spam kicks?
They're told what do, partially because it makes the top dogs look bad when they're heavily outperformed by midcarders. Cesaro etc never did that stale shit when he had freedom in the indies.
>That swing gets a pop
>Spam it because I don't care to work on your character or moves
>>
>>1494161
He looks like a homosexual. They should give him a Milo Yianopuls gimick.
>>
>>1494076
DEAN
E
A
N
>>
>>1494460
because of the trunks or body?
Unlike you, actual heteros admire a good physique
>>
>>1494161
It's one of the greatest mysteries in WWE history. He is the whole package
>>
>>1494460
No, they shouldn't. And maybe he does look gay to you but unlike you he is not.
>>
>>1494455
>he's getting over!
>UPPERCUT TRAIN!
>>
File: cesaro.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cesaro.webm
1MB, 640x480px
you can tell Cesaro is a bit of a puss though.
he's not all that confident outside of the ring.
his shoot was nice but he was a bit rambly and not as coherent.
but it's not like you can't hide that with a proper story. cesaro with a monster push can work because he's strong as hell and can put out a clinic. keep him away from the mic and have him the the professional and he's good to go.
>>
>>1494620
That twitch at the end will never not make me laugh.
>>
>>1494144
His english seemed pretty damn okay last night when he started shooting.
>>
>>1494620
where is this from, and what's the story?
>>
>>1494620
>not confident outside the ring
He is though, he even has some vids / interviews where he is cocky as fuck, calling himself the best, and strutting around in his suits.
>>
>>1494161
Lacks the talk skills to be a PR guy.
>>
implying europoors arent degenerate filth
>>
>>1494952
Most whites in the US are people whose ancestors were too dumb to make it in Europe.
>>
because vince cares about entertainment
not wrestling skills

because entertainment sells
wrestling skills dont

and the sooner retards realize this the sooner retards will realize how boring cesaro is
>>
File: BESTINTHEWORLD.jpg (200KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
BESTINTHEWORLD.jpg
200KB, 642x361px
IT'S HAPPENING GUYS, CESARO WILL BE FIRED AND OPENS UP A SPOT FOR THE NEXT BIG THING, HEATH SLATER

ONE MAN BAAAAAAAAAND BABYYYY
>>
>>1494073
Damn shame he went to Raw. Vince won't let him break out on his A-Show. He would have flourished in Smackdown.
>>
>>1494970
The """""shoot""""" was uploaded onto WWE's Youtube channel, nothing will happen to him.
>>
>>1494970
>not even drafted
>ever getting a push

Top kek
>>
File: image_11.jpg (52KB, 1333x368px) Image search: [Google]
image_11.jpg
52KB, 1333x368px
>>1494076
Big words for a cuck.
>>
File: nigel_farage7.png (955KB, 1066x781px) Image search: [Google]
nigel_farage7.png
955KB, 1066x781px
>>1494096
>Roman
>telling a story
>>
>>1494654
as evidenced in the clip i posted, he can say/do whatever he wants but you can just tell the truth in that flinch.

>>1494651
i think it's pwg stuff, claudio/steen thing where steen throws the sweater saying it's too small then he throws it back at him and says "everything's too small for you", great line but that flinch ruins the whole thing.
>>
>>1495228
I'm just countering what you said, "not confident out of the ring."

Also you didn't see him bitch out in some real life scuffle, you saw him flinch (which just means he was ready to react to what kevin was doing.)

you have no real reason to say he's some punk who is scared or not confident in a real situation outside of the ring.
>>
>>1495242
yeah perhaps i should've put not confident enough.
it could be vince hating that he's swiss that he wont' get a push, after that Andre memorial thing he had momentum and they chose to put him with heyman who talked about another guy.
vince is a fickle guy and from the webm he just might have some tendencies that he just jumps on and therefore floats around in the midcard.
i'd mention rollins is pretty good but with his adamant want to be on the top and hhh/steph backing him then he's pretty well set.
>>
>>1494073
>wrestling
>racist against white people
No, it's just that eurotrash never draw a fucking dime. The only one who even could be called anything approaching a main eventer in recent memory would be Regal, and that's being kind.
>>
>>1495291
Not our fault Americans get a hard-on when they see someone waving their flag and all the Europeans at first get the same, lame foreigner gimmick to put over some no-talent failed handegg player Amerihack.
>>
>>1495312
Wrasslin is American as fuck, you'll always be relegated to heels or sidekicks in this entertainment industry.
>>
>>1495349
This is why wrestling is dying and so few Americans want to do it these days which is why you have to rely on wrestlers from other regions of the world, especially Asia from now on.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.