[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I think it's wrong as a man to dictate what my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: CM-Goth.jpg (205KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CM-Goth.jpg
205KB, 1920x1080px
>"I think it's wrong as a man to dictate what my wife does. I'm glad she has the freedom to go out and do what she feels like. It's important because I'm on the road a lot that she isn't lonely. Do I get jealous? Yes, of course but I learned to deal with it that's what drives me. When I come home, AJ and I we talk, I ask her how it went and she tells me and we leave it at that. I don't let pride get in the way, it's why I don't mind to sleep on the couch when AJ has company over."

What did he mean by this?
>>
>He left the company nearly a year and a half ago
>He is still stuck on your mind, getting you sperged up and forcing you to make these

I honestly feel bad for you anon. Please try and interact with another human being.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 125x93px
>>1493955
Omg please tell me he didn't say that. My fucking sides if he did
>>
>>1493964
Fuck off back to wrestlingforum you 12 year old bag of newshit
>>
He never had a father figure in his life
>>
>>1493955
Based Punk knows that AJ wont sleep with anyone else because no one can satisfy her the way he can. Meanwhile he gets to fuck random bitches every day.

Face it, Punk is alpha as fuck.
>>
>>1493955
A Proud cuck.
>>
I like posts like these

reminds me that I'm not the loneliest loser on the internet
>>
aj styles???
>>
>>1493962
Not me, I truly hope he spirals further into madness and ends up live streaming his suicide for all to see.
>>
>>1493955
op is a loser
>>
File: punkd.jpg (29KB, 723x479px) Image search: [Google]
punkd.jpg
29KB, 723x479px
>still triggering the marks 2 years later
BEST
IN
THE
WORLD
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.