[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>turn AJ heel >put him back with the club, his heel stable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

File: just.jpg (119KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
119KB, 840x473px
>turn AJ heel
>put him back with the club, his heel stable
>split the club up straight away at the brand split
So this... is the power... of WWE creative...

Woah...
>>
Finn is on Raw.
>>
>>1493898
>pulling apart the stable literally as it hit it's stride and was helping AJ become a really fucking good talker
>just for le finn baloring club

Good, I hate entertaining television. I hope the smarks who like to pretend they watched NJPW for more than two seconds enjoy this tripe.
>>
>>1493903
AJ is about 3x the wrestler and 100x the talker that Finn is.
>>
>>1493906
Exactly. Finn needs them more.
>>
>>1494001
>we should make them carry Finn instead of emphasizing their much more entertaining chemistry with AJ
>>
>>1494004
I actually thought they were sort of awkward during their promo before the 12 man tag, but I never watched NJPW so I dunno.
>>
>Not Finn Bálor betraying AJ Styles storyline
>>
>>1494007
once AJ got #BEATUPJOHNCENA going they were able to show some of their natural talent regardless of the hack writers.

they're incredible working the stick, but held back by the writers.
>>
>>1494022
Working the stick? Like, handjobs?
>>
>>1493898
Maybe he can form a tag team called The Scraps with Erick Rowan.
>>
>>1494032
Disregard this, I just realised it's Strawman who is the scrap.
>>
>>1493898
Finn would probably debut on payback. The club would turn against AJ Style
>>
AJ will get the Hype Bros, Mojo will be the silly Kenny while Zack be the serious Kenny.
>>
>>1494850
How would they turn on AJ when they aren't in the same brands?
>>
>>1494029
#BEATOFFJOHNCENA
>>
>>1494855
Can they do the fusion dance to summon the real Kenny?
>>
>>1493898
AJ can do well on his own. He has the mic and ring skills to make it on his own.

Balor on the other hand sucks on the mic. Balor will need Anderson and Gallows to carry him in promos.

This benefits AJ since he can flourish by his own, and will help Balor to connect to the audience.
>>
>>1494907
This. AJ shouldn't have gotten involved with the Anime Club off the gate, he's too big of a fish for their small pond.
>>
>>1494007
That segment became awkward after the Club came out because segments like that are shit-tier. It was fine when it was just an Enzo promo, but "you cut one then we cut one" is always shit.
>>
>>1493898
I feel like I'm the only one that didn't think AJ's heel turn was a good idea from the start.

Now you guys realize how much they are fucking it up. He at least had great momentum as a face even after the loses. Now he is going to get cucked by Cena and doesn't even have the club when he was the superior leader in the first place. WWE sucks and I am surprised how many people supported AJ's heel turn.
>>
>>1494972
>AJ being a solo Heel on Smackdown
>bad

This is great for his career. He'll be the brand's top champion at some time during 2017, then he can finally check "world champ in the WWE" off of his to-do list, and enter the annals of GOAThood proper.
>>
File: For_what_purpose.jpg (25KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
For_what_purpose.jpg
25KB, 323x454px
>>1494972
I wanted him to be face. He gets the biggest pop ever in a rumble, and a few months later he's making Roman look strong as a heel.
>>
>>1494855
BRO I've wanted Zack or the Hype bros in the club for months. I'm seriously cool with this if they add one more serious member. But this should definitely happen
>>
>>1494972
While I prefer Styles as a face, WWE is running really, really low on heels and he's getting surprisingly consistent boos.
>>
>>1494979
This is assuming they have two separate champions anon.
>>1494981
>>1494987
They have plenty of heels. It's just that their heels get poor reactions or they are more like tweeners (Lesnar). I don't like him but I would have preferred they pushed Owens as a top heel rather then AJ.
>>
>>1494997
Hasn't it been all but confirmed they will?
>>
>>1494999
I'm guessing they will but they need to make sure both titles are equal this time.
>>
>>1495011
I don't know about equal. The one called "WWE Championship" will always have inherently more value in the company called "WWE".
But they need to make the secondary an actual viable secondary, and not a world title in name-only, designed to slap onto whoever's currently bored.
>>
>>1495013
There was a point where the company looked at both the WWE title and the World title as equally prestigious. Do not forget that many of HHH's title reigns during his reign of terror was actually the World title not the WWE title which was on smackdown for awhile.
>>
>>1495024
The belt on Raw was the top belt ever since Cena won it and whichever belt is on Smackdown has been the secondary one since then.
>>
>>1494997
>This is assuming they have two separate champions anon.
of course they will, they do brand exclusive PPVS every two weeks

unless you think the champ is just going to feud with people for two weeks at a time.
>>
>>1495029
Cena's first title was on Smackdown anon.
>>
>>1495024
That's true, but that was when the WHC was, as you said, the Raw-title, because of Haitch/Flair circle-jerk.
That's not going to happen again.
>>
Ultimately the right thing to do. They are trying to make down! New and relevant quote unquote
>>
>>1495044
Well I can't pinpoint the exact time when the World title definitely became the second rate belt but even after Cena was starting to have his rise the World title was still looked at as an equally viable title.

There is probably an exact year we can pinpoint where the world title was without a doubt second to the WWE title but I do remember that at least even when Eddie was still alive he actually won the WWE title not the World title. Benoit at Mania XX won the world title in the main event. So to say it was a second rate belt at that point is completely false when it is closing out Mania.

That world title at some point definitely dropped in prestige and I really would like to know when it truly did.
>>
>>1493906
Prince Devitt was the founding leader of the Bullet Club. That's why they are sending Gallows and Anderson with him on Raw.
>>
>>1495079
Who cares? He's also mundane tripe, and they do much better work with AJ.
>>
>>1495079
He'll rename the The Club to Gay Club and get Bob and Darren who are the Meng and Tama Tonga
>>
>>1494029
They prefer to refer to it as cock torturing
>>
>>1493898
>turn Roman face
>put him w/ the USOS, the family face stable
>split the famalams up straight away at the brand split
So this... is the power... of WWE creative...

Woah...the usos and the club should switch places
>>
>>1495184
The Usos should join the Club as counterparts to Tonga and Tanga, to keep with the theme of pale imitation of the Bullet Club of the stable.
>>
>>1494864
That's the point, their allegiance with AJ will end at Battleground since Finn will be on Raw, their new leader. My wild guess would be like this:
>The Club vs Cena and E&C
>AJ will botch something / lose cleanly / might win
>After the match the Gallows and Anderson confront AJ
>Tell him he's on SD. Farewell speech
>Suddenly attacks him full turn on AJ
>Finn Balor emerge out of nowhere
>Balor's Club is now on full effect
>Cena would now continue facing AJ at SD
telling him that he's nothing without the Club
>Rubber match at Summerslam
>>
>>1495329
So, when you said Payback, you meant Battleground? In that case it makes sense.
>>
>>1495329
>>Finn Balor emerge out of nowhere

balor doesn't emerge, he saunters
>>
>>1495332
Yeah sorry was confused at ppv names.
And also my dream booking:
>Straumann would be the "Underboss" of the Club
>>
>>1495337
he cant compete with based fale man
>>
>>1495341
Yeah Fale does do good at his job. NJPW protects him seriously as an enforcer
>>
>>1495047
>using "quote unquote" in a written sentence

What are quotation marks? The only reason to say that is because you can't write/type quotation marks while talking.
>>
>>1495055
There are several points where it became less prestigious. It was a gradual decline, and had a lot to do with being on a slowly worsening Smackdown, but some points people complain about more than others
>Great Khali wins belt July 2007
>Short title reigns and title vacating from June 2008 onward.
>Jack Swagger wins belt March 2010
>Brand split ends in 2011, WWE stops treating World title as important
>Poor booking of champions to be midcard
>Champions no one cared about like Sheamus
>>
>>1493904
The Bullet Club post Finn but pre absolute young buck memery was easily the best they were.

Finn's real rock n rolla persona was literally just a few taunts and coming out in a jacket.
>>
>>1494022
This, it was nice to see some of that natural Bullet Club Chemistry of just a bunch of old school heels dicking around and not giving a fuck.

That works just as well with Finn though, and it's also the only time he's ever been charismatic in his life.
>>
>>1497399
The Big Gold was already seen as a glorified Intercontinental Title by 07.
>>
>>1497411
It was still a main event title, held by people you could believably see challenge for the WWE title.
But you have a point. It was almost always a glorified IC title in WWE, because as soon as it came around they gave it the booking spot of the IC title. But the IC title went downhill in the Attitude Era, just like the World Heavyweight title went downhill in the mid 2000s. And then with Money In The Bank the IC/World Heavyweight spot meant even less. Money In The Bank is pretty similar to what those titles used to mean.
>>
>If we make legitimately bad draft decisions, then the smarks will think that the brand rivalry is a shoot!!!

Literally the incompetence of WW creative these days.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.