[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Raw is shit but has some key midcarders that make me want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tfw they call me stupid.webm (2MB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
tfw they call me stupid.webm
2MB, 600x336px
>Raw is shit but has some key midcarders that make me want to tune in
>splitting up le club sandwich and putting Gallows/Anderson on the same brand as Finn Baloring
>choosing non-champion divas as higher drafts than Male singles champions
>Zayn/KO on the same brand
>not letting watch just one fucking show

I am somehow displeased with both brands.
>>
Best way to show your displeasure is to stop watching and drop the network.
>>
>>1493794
I don't even have the network and I watch illegal streams :^)
>>
Raw has Sasha. It wins
>>
>>1493783
I think Raw turned out all right as long as Crusierweight division doesn't keep guys like Nevile and Balor down, one of the two need to be the face of Raw if Seth is going to continue being a heel.

the Tag Division is still solid with New Day and 2 legit challengers with the Club and E&C who already in a hot feud.

Sasha and Charlotte are off to nowhere slow, but they also have Nia and Dana's face turn in their back pocket.

to me the biggest problem is that Raw doesn't have a clear cut #1 full time face(Baylor? The New Day?!), SD has 5 of them potentially now that AJ and Bray are free of evil stable influence
>>
>>1493813
Who?
>>
>>1493839
The biggest draw on the roster.
>>
>>1493852
Who?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.