[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts? Lots of old news on smackdown huh? How many fueds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

File: rosters.png (51KB, 663x739px) Image search: [Google]
rosters.png
51KB, 663x739px
Thoughts?

Lots of old news on smackdown huh?
How many fueds can you mix in there..
Should have had KO there
>>
>Smackdown has Cena, Styles, Bray and Becky
That's enough for me. Their women and main event scene is better but boy did they get fucked with the midcard.
>>
What do you do with the titles?
>>
>Strowman on RAW by himself

PANIC
>>
>>1493190
But don't you want to see his feud with Big Show that establishes him as the mastodon for the next 20 years?
>>
>NXT picks no one in the draft
>still has the better roster
>>
>>1493184
Not exactly fresh though

Zayn, Cesaro, Owens, Rollins, valor.. all raw

What the fuck were WWE thinking

Orton, Cena, miz, Dolph, del rio, Kane...
Only Apollo with a good push..
>>
>>1493200
Yeah SD got stuck with a bunch of older guys for some reason. It's like they deliberately set out to handicap it and force the smarkiest smarks into watching Raw.
>>
>>1493175
Carlito and a bunch of other alumni better return. SD's roster is a fucking joke.
>>
File: 1400044782081.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1400044782081.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>1493175
>the wet hot shit that smackdown turned out to be
>>
>>1493248
>Carlito
>2016

Why do you want this?
>>
When's ryder
>>
>>1493387
Because I'm cool.
>>
>>1493420
>memes from one decade ago

so cool
>>
>>1493187
Curious about this too..
Have the tag champs on both shows? Same as women's champ?
Create new WHC?
>>
>>1493224
When you think about it, what they did was smart.
They pained smackdown as the exciting """""NEW ERA""""" brand going into the show. Then they started off with Dean and AJ to get the smarks going, and immediately followed up with Cena/Orton, to capture the marks.
They kept Smackdown as safe as possible, whilst maintaining a few key smark picks every now and then (Bray, AA, Ziggler, Ryder), and made Raw the smark-magnet they claimed SD would be.
They are devious bastards
>>
>>1493248
>Ambrose
>BMJ
>Styles
>Orton
>Wyatt
>Miz
>Corbin
>Ziggler
>American Alpha
>Ryder
>Crews
>Mojo Rawley
>"shit"

Yeah I'd much rather watch Ramen v Seth and Zayn v Owens for the millionth time lmao
>>
Awful. Just awful. They had an opportunity to make RAW the one for the kiddies and housewives and the chance to make Smackdown for the smarks. Instead they just made Raw and Raw lite. So basically, nothing has changed. You still have 2 shows that are supposed to appeal to everyone and instead appeal to no one.
>>
>>1493175
> based nay nay, nattie and bliss gonna bury the brain damaged deaf potato
Nice
>>
>>1493184
So Smackdown's gonna look like
Main Event:
Ambrose
Styles
Cena
Orton
Wyatt

Midcard:
Miz
Corbin
Ziggler
Del Rio
Kane (probably part time judging by his gut)
Kalisto
Crews
Rowan???

Tag Teams:
American Alpha
Usos
Ascension
Breezango
Vaudies
Hype Bros

Women:
Bex
Nattie
Naomi
Bliss
Eva
Carmella

All looks pretty fucking brutal outside of the top 5 guys. I like AA and Breezango but the rest of those tag teams stink. There's a couple of okay women in there ring-wise but in terms of heat it's looking bad. Nikki will no doubt come back on SD though since Cena is on that show.
>>
>>1493976
This This so hard!
they set out smackdown as the underdog show and it kinda is now with the line up it has but if they manage to just use daniel bryant and shane to actually manage to get everyone over it would be mind blowing
>>
>>1493195
>NXT gets rid of 4 shitty talents
>Loses 2 Top Talents
>NXT still 10x better than both Raw and Smackdown
>>
available SD good way undercard / midcard

Del Rio, Ryder, Corbin, Apollo, Vaudes, Kalisto, Dolph, Breezeango, Brother, Mojo, Ascension, Kane, Rowan

vs.

Sheamus, Titus, Neville, Braun, Darren, Golden Truth, Dudley Boyz, Sin Cara, shining Star, Big Show, Mark Henry, Swagger, Social outcasts

What is the balance of the group of two. available raw talent readymade new (you can still use the service, you can push the same) in California and found Paige (should really be in SD the diva heel top and with him boo Berto), not to mention eye might have Bayley after the Sunday Now Bliss, Carmella, and Eve still project development and Becky & Natalya is not enough to carry the team. The pin SD is small in comparison as well as the Eye
>>
The ascension before Apollo crews and Zack Ryder?
>>
Mojo Rawley? Seriously?

What a fucking joke.
>>
SmackDown! midcard is full of talents with ability for be main eventers soon in a show what is not going to be dominated by the fucking Shield/Authority feud. With a little push, Alberto Del Rio, Ziggler, Corbin, Ryder, Kane, Apollo Crews or even The Miz could be no far from a main event full of babyfaces and persons that help new promises to grow up with interestings feuds (Like Cena did with Kevin Owens). Even the GM is a main event himself.

In RAW you have only 6 good names: Cesaro (that wants be in SmackDown!), Jericho (part-timer soon), Rusev (that needs good oponents and not Sheamus, Sin Cara or Darrel Young), Neville (face for the cruiserweight division that soon or later will be on SmackDown) and KO/Zayn (eternal feud). And they will not be at main event scene soon because Rollins/Reigns will be another ethernal feud, and when ended, then Lesnar will appear to send someone to jobbercity.

Seriously "SmarkDown" is gonna be the best show than RAW in all its faces
>>
So..
Who hasn't been drafted?

Because that can actually be helpful..
>>
>>1494580
Harper, Heath Slater

Shinski, balie

Surprise returns?
>>
Can someone reorganize the OP sheet and put it in order of main eventers, mid card tag teams, and women
>>
I think with a few trades and NXT call ups it can be salvaged, Trade Orton + someone for three of RAW's side to make Smackdown less thin even for a 2 hour show and add a big name to RAW. Maybe a tag team trade or two.

Call up Bayley to Smackdown along with either Joey Samoey or Nakamura, with the other one going to RAW.
>>
I was personally hoping they'd put all the good wrestlers on one show and all the shitty 'sports entertainers' on the other. But no, they went and mixed the shit in with the good stuff and (despite smackdown having a smaller roster) everything is more or less equal. And that's boring.

Also, the nxt picks were fucking bizarre. I understand why they needed to call up lots of women to pad out the female roster for both shows, but holy shit, why didn't they draft Bayley? Why didn't they draft Asuka? Instead we get fucking Nia Jax and Carmella. Come on. That makes no sense both in and out of kayfabe. And as for the male picks, both American Alpha and Finn Balor make sense, but FUCKING Mojo Rawley? What are they smoking? Absolutely retarded, both in and out of kayfabe. What about Joe? Nakamura? Aries? Nah, we'd rather take Mojo.
>>
>Smackdown is going to represent the new era and give people a chance!
>draft Cena and Orton
>entire Raw midcard is indie guys

>THIS WILL BE LE LAST TIME KEVIN, WE'RE ENDING THIS
>both get drafted to Raw

WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY FUCKIN THINKING
>>
Guys, where is Taker? Did they forget to draft him?
>>
>but FUCKING Mojo Rawley

They need to complete the Hype Bros with Zack
>>
Cesaro, Kevin owens and jericho to smackdown

ADR, Ziggler and kane to raw

I'd be pretty content with that
>>
>Draft KO and Zayn to the same show
>Cesaro forever a midcarder in Raw
>don't draft Carmella to wherever Enzo & Cass are

Some drafts were just JUST
>>
>>1493397
Who's challenging Based Miz now, fucking kalisto or ZIggles? They better get Bayley, Asuka, Shinsuke, Joe and Revival after Summerslam
>>
what happens next will define this draft. Possible trades and announcements etc.
>>
Next weeks shows will probably make or break both brands. They need to shake it up a bit more.
>>
>>1493200
this.

both of these groups should have been split
>>
Cesaro should have been on SD, there's way too many stars on Raw for him to even get a Midcard push
>>
>>1495034
That's the point he's shown he's not ready for a push again
>>
Hoping they will trade Boring Snorbin for someone. And they will probably trade Eva Marie(that wasn't on tv since wrestlemania) for Paige since Dorito is sad.
>>
>>1495040
Why because he got injured? Big whoop so did Orton and he's basically a SD headliner now
>>
>>1494606
/r/ing this as well
>>
>>1495060
It would be for the best if Del Rio was traded for Cesaro. They will both be miserable otherwise.
>>
Should have divided the doubles...

Kane-Big Show
Cena -Orton
Reigns - Ambrose
AJ- Rollins
Zayn - Cesaro - Owens - Balor
Del rio - Shamus - rusev - Jericho
Miz - Ziggler
Titus - Darren
Rider - Crews
Wyatts - New Day
Enzo and Cass - Vaudevillains
Sin Cara - Kalisto
Swagger - Mark Henry
Usos - Golden Truth

All down the middle.
shit was that so hard?
>>
There's free agents as well so not all too bad.
>>
>>1495404
actually impressed.

I almost feel like their spiteful asses put all older Mark favorites on smackdown and the smark favorites on Raw on purpose.
>>
>>1495405
Maurello: OH MY WORD...IT'S HIM! THE FORMER SHOGUN OF THE ROW AND THE STUDENT OF HALL OF FAMER BOOKER T! MARCELLUS BLACK!
>>
>>1495404
better
>>
>>1494741
He wasn't eligible
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.