[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We go back in time and fix the draft >give Raw Natalya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (133KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133KB, 1920x1080px
ITT: We go back in time and fix the draft
>give Raw Natalya and Smackdown Paige
>replace Smackdown's Rawley with Nakamura
>give Smackdown Cesaro and Raw Ziggler
>>
>>1492959
But wouldn't this make too much sense?
>>
>>1492959
>RAW
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Brock Lesnar
The Miz
Kevin Owens
Big Show
Chris Jericho
Sheamus
Baron Corbin
Darren Young
Mark Henry
Titus
Finn Balor (NXT)

Charlotte
Sasha Banks
Dana Brooke
Eva Marie
Summer Rae
Nia Jax (NXT)
Alexa Bliss (NXT)

The New Day
Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson
The Dudley Boyz
The Golden Truth
The Social Outcasts
The Vaudevillians

>Smackdown
AJ Styles
John Cena
Dean Ambrose
Randy Orton
Sami Zayn
Rusev
Cesaro
Kane
Alberto Del Rio
Bray Wyatt
Apollo Crews
Dolph Ziggler
Jack Swagger
Kalisto
Neville
Sin Cara
Zack Ryder

Becky Lynch
Paige
Alicia Fox
Naomi
Natalya
Bailey (NXT)
Carmella (NXT)

The Wyatt Family
Enzo & Big Cass
The Usos
The Ascension
Breezango
The Shining Stars
American Alpha (NXT)
>>
>>1492959
I cancel it. It's a shit idea and will never work.
>>
>>1493079
Also r8 pls
>>
>>1493087
[/thread]
>>
Split
>KO and Zayn
>Corbin and Ziggler
>Becky and Natalya

I want "New Exciting match ups" like I was promised God Damn It
>>
>>1492959
Why is Heath Slater still undrafted?
>>
The only thing I think hurts is continuing the Corbin/Ziggler fued and having new day on the same brand as Enzo and Cass
>>
>>1493137
Injured because Titus is fucking inept.
>>
>>1493079
Better than what we got
>>
>>1493145
>new day on the same brand as Enzo and Cass
or the fact that they didn't have all the tag on Smack and all the divas on Raw
>>
>>1493137
Because he's the One Man Brand.
>>
>sending Nakamura to the main roster already

Are you fucking retarded?

>>1493145
>They're in the same brand so they must be feuding xDD
>>
>>1493712

Nakamura is definitely ready for main roster. But if they have nothing for him to do it is best not to bring him up.
>>
>leave Seth and Ambrose unchosen, winner of their match goes to Raw, loser goes to Smackdown
>this is because a new belt is unveiled on the draft show, meaning the WWE Title will stay on Raw
>Steph no longer has to bury the WWE Title by shitting on it's champ, but still gets her comeuppance and pitches a fit after Dean wins and stays on Raw
>Dean wins
>Smackdown gets Seth
>put the cruiserweights on Smackdown
>put Cesaro, Neville, Zayn and Balor on Smackdown
>leave the Club on Raw
>put Rowan/Braun on Raw
>put Harper on Smackdown
>make tag division Raw-specific
>make Divas Raw-specific
>put Rusev on Smackdown
>put Miz on Raw
>Raw has tags, Divas, IC and WWE
>Smackdown has WHC, CW and US

FIXED YOUR SHIT-SHOW, VINCE
I
X
E
D
>>
>>1492959
Swap Dana, Alicia and Nia Jax with Bex, Nattie and Bliss so the good women are all on Raw. Also call up Asuka and put her on Raw instead of drafting Carmella.

Move Cena to Raw. Call up Nakamura and Joe and put them on Smackdown.

Make Brock cross-brand.

Swap Cesaro with Kalisto.
>>
>>1494204
> becketty
> good
lmao
>>
>>1494154

So you just want exactly what the old brand split was?
>>
>>1494211
She's the second best woman on the main roster.
>>
>>1494215
Old ideas executed better with superior new talent. Yes.
>>
>>1494154
>leave Seth and Ambrose unchosen, winner of their match goes to Raw, loser goes to Smackdown
But that would be burying Smackdown. Let the winner choose where he wants to go. Even if they still choose Raw it's not as bad as saying "loser gets Smackdown"
>>
The list Smackdown seems way too heavy on top. Available Cena, Wyatt, AJ, Dean, Orton, American Alpha and title bid, but after that, he fell off a cliff fukking.

At least two of the Finn, Sami, Owens, and Cesaro should Smackdown. There is no reason for all four should be on edge.
>>
>>1494244
Not really, because it's with the pretense that the WWE Championship HAS to stay on Raw. So there's fully legitimate reasoning behind why the loser would go to SD.
>>
>All Cruiserweights to Raw
>All Tags to Smackdown
That way they both have a unique division

>All Women to Raw
There's no point in splitting that division and Raw has an hour longer to fill. It'll be shit either way so who cares.

>IC to Smackdown and US to Raw
Have it so whoever wins this Sundays title matches go to the respective brand with the loser going to the other. Obviously keep the belts on RuRu and Miz.

Everyone else gets drafted except Dean, Seth and Roman, winner of the title gets to chose where he goes with the losers going to the the other where they fight for that brands title.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.