[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please explain to me why you don't watch TNA anon. Do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: BrokenMattHardy.0.png (859KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
BrokenMattHardy.0.png
859KB, 1310x873px
Please explain to me why you don't watch TNA anon. Do you enjoy Macmahn having a monopoly over the wrestling industry?
>>
Production is shit
>>
>>1492550
This is the equivalent to a faggot on /v/ complaining about muh graphics!
>>
Too many new guys. I don't like old legends hogging the spotlight but there's literally no one to tune in for except the Hardys and Lashley. I don't know or give a fuck about anyone else. Abyss is cool, I like how he reinvents himself every fucking year, but thats just not enough.
>>
>>1492605
That doesn't mean anything to anyone because nobody goes on /v/ except retards.
>>
>>1492539
I do
>>
>>1492539
no offense, but tna for the last 2 years (maybe even now) got lots of TNALOL moments. though i do feel they started to step up their game lately
>>
MOOSE
>>
>>1492539
Except I do watch them.

VANGUARD1

DELETE OP
>>
I watch Impact every week. I can't say the same for Raw or Smackdown.

>>1492550
better than wwe.
>>
>>1492539
don't get PopTV
>>
Why would I watch TNA when I can watch LU, ROH or NJPW?
>>
>>1492539
Don't want to
>>
So TNA is now officially a pro wrestling parody. Now I see how TNA wants to get attention with this. Since they can't stand out with quality wrestling, they create something that is intentionally so bad that it's unprecedented. And they want it to go viral. I know. Too bad that this creates the worst kind of attention you can have, and that you have a roster full of talents that want their stuff to be taken seriously.?
>>
File: Capture.png (16KB, 504x264px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
16KB, 504x264px
This guy is tapping into something fiercely weird, love it.
>>
>>1493211
>Turkish Liras
MY SIDES
>>
>>1493205
calm down, dork. matt is just a tiny 20 minutes of TNA
>>
>>1492539
because for every good thing TNA does, they do 3 retarded things.
plus, they have recently lost a lot of the people I liked the most on their roster.
>>
>>1493205
lashley/edwards was a better title match than both deanetty/jasethy matches this week. you were saying? fuck off back to woo
>>
>>1492539
Stamford Wives eat the shit Vince gives them and then smile and ask for seconds.
>>
>>1493218
and matt cut a legit great in ring heel promo better than any heel promo this week or fucking year from wwe. fuck off back to woo
>>
Not a fan of the ring.
Storylines are horrible.
Most of the promos are even worse.
It's like that feud between Eddie and Rey over the kid, remember? That was a fucking stupid storyline. TNA does that kind of shit all the time.
Just because it's mandrama doesn't mean you need to lift plots straight out of Days of Our Lives. They're cringeworthy, especially with the terrible acting.
>>
>>1493234
>Storylines are horrible.
>Most of the promos are even worse.
It's like that feud between Eddie and Rey over the kid, remember? That was a fucking stupid storyline. TNA does that kind of shit all the time.
>Just because it's mandrama doesn't mean you need to lift plots straight out of Days of Our Lives. They're cringeworthy, especially with the terrible acting.

And WWE is different how?
>>
>>1493249
First, let's get this out of the way: WWE creative is shit for the most part, and has been shit for a number of years. It's just that TNA is much worse.
For me, there's a line up to which I can suspend my disbelief, enjoy a match, and be interested in a fued. The product itself is dumb, because "You're pissing me off, so let's settle our differences in a wrestling match." But that's a lot easier to get behind than "Let's decide the custody of this child with a wrestling match."
That's what I'm saying.
>>
>>1493259
>Let's decide the custody of this child with a wrestling match

Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't recall TNA ever doing something like that. They have also not used someone's death in a storyline and saying that person was currently in Hell.
>>
>>1493266
Oh god that was bad, too. And the whole era of Linda in a wheelchair.
WWE has been shit in the past, sure, but these days it's because it's so plodding and formulaic.

I haven't watched enough TNA to dispute you on what they have and haven't done, but I watched two weeks straight about 6 months ago and I remember turning the channel several times during promos because I felt embarrassed for how bad they were, and how stupid the storylines were. That's all.
>>
https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND/status/755594172145344512
>this week's segment is Matt daring Jeff to jump a hill on his dirtbike
>>
>>1493324
That's how jeff broke his fucking leg and justed their run. This is actually really good stuff and pretty fucking deep for wrestling
>>
File: Delete.png (25KB, 592x254px) Image search: [Google]
Delete.png
25KB, 592x254px
How does he keep doing it?
>>
>>1493672
Literally ELITE.
>>
Because it's complete shit.

The fact that wrestling fans are neckbeards and enjoy pretending that hackjob's last desperate gasp at relevancy was anything than them laughing at how bad they are is pathetic.
>>
>>1492550
Production is very good. Backstage segments actually look realistic, look how the people in WWE stand during those segments, it doesn't make sense.
>>
File: 12839898221.jpg (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
12839898221.jpg
52KB, 400x400px
>>1493689
>>
https://twitter.com/Inferno313/status/755591317040738304

America is done. Now please stop forcing your nigger culture onto Europe, that would be really great.
>>
>>1493699
>TNA is full of memes and otherwise, it's complete garbage
>Posts a meme

Thanks for proving me right.
>>
File: 1467553705832.gif (470KB, 207x154px) Image search: [Google]
1467553705832.gif
470KB, 207x154px
>>1493211

>Mfw go from hating Matt Hardy to loving him
>>
>>1492539
answer me this, without looking at your tv guide, what channel is TNA on? I'll give you 8 hours
exactly.
>>
>>1493761
Pop TV
>>
File: BMM.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
BMM.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>mfw meek mahann
>>
>>1493761
Pop TV
Fight network
>>
>>1492539
I love broken matt and watch his segments on Youtube but TNA overall is too shit to actually sit through
>>
>>1492539
The Final Retardation of the Hardys

no proof necessary
>>
>>1493702
>America is done.

DELETE YOURSELF WEAK MINDED FOOL
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.