[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so serious question. What is going on with Shane O mac's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: cb3nfj2ucaefx45.jpg (88KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
cb3nfj2ucaefx45.jpg
88KB, 1000x600px
Ok so serious question.
What is going on with Shane O mac's sweating?
Don't get me wrong I sweat as well but did you see him last night? His forearm was fucking shinny as fuck.
So what is it famalams?
Personally I say he's a heavy drinker
>>
>>1486825
Cocaine
>>
He wants to fuck Stephanie in the ring but knows he can't
>>
i had the furthest back seats last night and without even looking at the big screen i could see his sweating, he looked drenched. i kinda felt bad, but thought i was just imagining things, then stephanie commented on his sweating and i laughed
>>
>>1486832
Dude was unsticking his shirt from his body ever few min. I also felt bad,looked like he just wanted to get out of there
>>
>>1486836

were you there last night too? man glad im not the only one who felt bad
>>
>>1486825
All that dancing when he's old and out of shape.

Also nerves.
>>
>>1486825
He's fat
>>
Shane seemed comfortable getting on the mic and into the ring in front of thousands of people almost twenty years ago. Why's he suddenly super nervous now?
>>
>>1486848
He caught autism from Becky Lynch
>>
just thought about it for a min, i posted this a few mins ago

>>1486832

to be fair, it was extremely hot in that place, but i'm just trying to be optimistic and hope that he's just sensitive to humidity, because it was extremely humid in there
>>
That had to have been coke induced
>>
Test+tren

/thread
>>
He got more sweaty after running around the ring YESing
>>
>>1486848
Because he hasn't done it in nearly 6 years?

And even longer than that for any regular basis?
>>
>>1486825
Opiates make you sweat like a mofo
>>
>>1486825
It could just be the heat, or he's cut out sodium from his diet.
>>
Probably because he's nearing 50, still runs around doing things in the ring and it's probably hot as hell. Steph just stands still and mugs to the audience.
>>
He's gotten crazy tan too. Compare OP picture to last night.
>>
>>1486825
I got the impression that there were a bunch of last minute rewrites and having to rememorize a bunch of shit was making him nervous as fuck. Not only did Steph have to pull an Enzo and steal at least two pages of material obviously meant for Shane, Foley had to ask for notes and stage direction constantly.
>>
>>1487393
Foley is near senile at this point
>>
hopefully after the draft shane and stephanie will fuck off for the most part and let foley and bryan be the on-screen power figures that the wwe loves so much
>>
File: 011233.gif (2MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
011233.gif
2MB, 500x278px
>>1486831
Was it last week (or the week before??) where he was literally giving her elevator eyes.
>>
>>1486825
Sweating only happens IF you leave the house fap sweating doesn't count
>>
>>1486853
Becky Lynch doesn't have autism
>>
>>1487450
Yes she does
>>
>>1486845
nah he's actually got the best core in the company, no joke. Leading up to his taker fight his shirt got lifted up and he has washboard abs.
>>
File: shane.jpg (24KB, 464x508px) Image search: [Google]
shane.jpg
24KB, 464x508px
>>1487461
proof, i bet they wish their champ looked like this.
>>
>>1487467
Roided to hell and back. Probably why he gasses by walking to the ring
>>
Some people just sweat more. I sweat a ton. Always have. I hate it.
>>
>>1487535
Lose weight
>>
>>1487539

In this instance, that's not the cause. I'm in decent shape and I've always sweat a lot, even as a kid.

Some people just sweat more. It's genetic.
>>
>>1487567
Lose sweat glands
>>
>>1486825
No matter how rich or famous you may be, anxiety hits everyone equally
>>
>>1487567
This, even when I was in good shape I sweated like someone was throwing buckets of water over me.
>>
I noticed it last week, he was drenched out there with Vince and Steph. It's got to be nerves. He seems really on edge when he's on the mic. Afraid of tripping over his words maybe?
>>
>>1487653

Yeah, it's genetic and it just sucks.

There are also salty sweaters and non-salty sweaters. I am a really salty sweater and it freaking sucks. When I play tennis I have to down tons of sodium, otherwise I cramp up.
>>
>>1487660
Afraid he did one too many bumps of coke before going out.
>>
>>1487427
awh:')
>>
>>1486829
>>1487669
This
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.