[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Around 50 WWE alumni have filed a class action lawsuit again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (336KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
336KB, 620x372px
Around 50 WWE alumni have filed a class action lawsuit against the company over hiding the effects of long term brain injuries.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2016/07/18/wrestlers-file-suit-against-wwe-for-concealing-concussion-dangers/iMyGbjD8ZtY58DhS8OXdaK/story.html
>>
I don't think WWE were the first people to discover concussions were dangerous to you.

Besides this chucklefuck has tried to sue WWE before and it's been dismissed.
>>
lol Snuka suing after Vince keeping his ass out of jail
>>
Snuka can't even spell Lawsuit with the state he's in
>>
So that's why they gave Bryan the GM job
>>
Look at all the washed up hasbeens and heidenreich.
>>
>>1485979
>>1485977
>>1485971

It's not just Snuka, It's Chavo Guerrero Sr and Jr, Marty Janetty, Sabu, Adam Bomb, Ahmed Johnson, Paul Orndorff, Ken Patera, and much more.
>>
>Sabu

I'm also suing WWE for the brain damage I acquired from watching their product all these years
>>
BILLY JACK HAYNES FINALLY GOING OVER
>>
Why aint that jew Raven suing?
>>
>>1485964
>kill your whore
>get away with it and sue WWE for cash
Snuka living the life
>>
>Sabu

WTF?
>>
>>1485964
Are they serious? This sounds dumb as fuck.
>>
>>1486781
Yeah, other than the dementia and destroyed legacy, he's got it made.
>>
>>1486773
Raven doesn't give a shit about anything anymore
>>
>>1486008
>Sabu

Why is the human botching machine suing a company that he barely took any headbumps in?

Maybe if he stopped falling off the ropes or landing on his neck all the time he'd be better off.
>>
>>1485964
This is just retarded. You know what you're getting into if you get in the ring... you're putting on the match, not Vince. Just a bunch of greedy Phils who shot themselves in the foot and now want to milk their WWE careers for everything they can. Won't be surprised when CM Phil tries to pull this shit 20 years from now too
>>
File: Sabu.jpg (24KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Sabu.jpg
24KB, 615x409px
>>1486008
>Sabu
At least his lawsuit is legit. Slipped on spilled soda while trying to watch Rob Van Dam from the nosebleed section.
>>
>>1489642
based
>>
>>1490486

>hey you're gonna get hit in the head
>i know

is quite different from

>you're literally going to get this specific brain injury that targets this specific section of the brain and here is the long list of side effects
>but we're not going to tell you about this specific brain injury you're going to get, or the specific consequences, because we need you to flail around and fall down for us

>BUH U KNOW DA RISKS
>>
>>1485964

I think this is an embarrassing money grab.
>>
>>1486008
>orndorff is still alive
>Sabina suing even though he was in wwe for like a year
>>
>>1486008
>Sabu
He confirmed on twitter that he's not suing lmao
>>
>>1486008
Who's that guy in between the Chavos, and Sabu?

is that Dean Ambrose's father?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.