[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best wrestling channel on YouTube and why is it Wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 12

File: brian zayn.jpg (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
brian zayn.jpg
143KB, 1920x1080px
What is the best wrestling channel on YouTube and why is it Wrestling with Wregret?
>>
>dumb skits and characters

Nope.
>>
>>1482112
The whole fn show
>>
>>1482112
I wregret watching his videos.
>>
>>1482118
Easily the worst, they're fucking obnoxious manchildren
>>
He's an sjw cucklet.
>>
>>1482123
Proof?
>>
>>1482121
Exactly, they aren't worried about muh respeckt or looking good or skirting the line.

They have that fun thing that for some reason people aren't allowed to have anymore. I don't always agree with the dumb shit they say, but at least they're honest and have fun.

Unlike Brian who skirts the line, panders and doesn't say what needs saying because he's trying not to offend and basically goes for the equivalent of cheap pop in muh attitude era wasn't perfect divashit was offensive and shit like that
>>
>>1482130

Kevin, don't you have some shitposting to do on Twitter?
>>
>>1482118
Joe Cronin
>>
NewLegacyInc is better,desu.
>>
What Culture Wrestling.

:^)
>>
>>1482132
The insert name here meme is so shit it's like a negative post, you owe me a post.
>>
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING
>>
>>1482112
>Wrestling with Wregret

congratulations you're officially a cuck.
>>
Grim rules
>>
Mia Brown of course
>>
>>1482112
The Mark Remark
>>
>>1482142

Hi Kevin!
Shave that head or trying to let it grow out alittle?
>>
>>1482166
That's two.
>>
>>1482153
This tbqh. The other ones take themsleves to seriously. A shame he isn't as regular with his uploads as he used to be.
>>
>>1482167

Feel so honored to have Kevin respond to me on /asp/
>>
>>1482180
That's three for you counting at home.
>>
File: 1456053811076.jpg (11KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
1456053811076.jpg
11KB, 219x230px
>>1482130
>They have that fun thing that for some reason people aren't allowed to have anymore.
>>
>>1482188

Never seen one take this accusation this seriously
>>
>>1482112
Wrestling with Wregret is better than most YouTube wrestling channels because it's made by a guy actually in the business instead of a mark who forms his opinions off of fourms and shoot interviews.
>>
>>1482196
That's 2. Now you're getting out of the hole.
>>
>>1482197
He's an indie shitter who shits all over the WWE. He's as close to knowing what he's talking about in relation to the WWE as any other tard.
>>
What Culture is by a pretty wide margin the best one, Wrestling with Wregret is probably second and then after that it's pretty much a shit show. NoDQ isn't awful but some of the series they have are ran by literal autists and Whole F'n Show has the occasional good bit but in general are man children. Sam Roberts is pretty solid too but I wouldn't exactly call him a wrestling channel
>>
>>1482202
There is a difference between criticizing something and shitty on something.

And no, someone who is in wrestling just objectively knows more about the mechanics of everything than someone who never done anything.
>>
>>1482207
There's a radical difference between promotions like TNA, WWE and WCW ran in comparison to indie. Hell there's a noticeable difference between just coming from Japanese style wrassling to North American. Being an indie guy doesn't give you nearly any idea of how the big boys play that's why guys like Rollins and Ambrose had to learn despite being in the indies for years before joining the WWE.

He definitely knows more about the industry than a Joe slub, but he doesn't know shit about the WWE or the big time more than anyone else.
>>
>>1482204
>Whatculture
>Literally the BuzzFeed of Wrestling
Kill yourself
>>
>OSW Review
>OTRS
>Smarkbusters can sometimes still be okay
>TWFS
>>
>>1482214
>High production value
>Well reasoned opinions
>Regular release schedule
>Bad

That SJW boogeyman has a lot of you shook, huh?
>>
>>1482212
>Mechanics
Not in ring shit.

WWE mechanically runs like a wrestling promotions, of course different in schedule, running in towns, budget, and that shit.

But the shit WWE does is what a lot of promotions do, just on a larger scale. The market their product, they have sponsors, they have story line.

A story line in wrestling works the same in any style, Triple H will tell you that, and who ever the fuck runs ROH will tell you that.

WWE has indie vets work with them all the time, it's not unlikely he has met one of the vets.

Wrestling changes a lot depending on where you go, but there is always a frame to work with. Shit that happens at an indie level, happens at WWE level too. Anyone in wrestling will tell you that.
>>
>>1482204
The Go Home show is also fantastic but they're done after Battleground I guess
>>
>>1482140
I second this.
>>
Watching
>youtubers

Trash. Anyone watches youtubers is a faggot
>>
>>1482214
I know polished shit is still shit, but I do appreciate the effort.
>>
>>1482112
I think he's an autistic faggot...
>but I kind of want one of those dick kick city shirts
>>
Fucking faggots.
>>
>>1482112
Reddit shit humor
>>
>HEY, I WAS SHITPOSTING ON /ASP/ AS USUAL, AND SOME FAGGOT ACCUSED ME OF BEING ME, KEK, I SURE SHOWED THAT FAG
>>
>>1482230
Whatculture can get very irritating a lot of the times. Only good person on the channel is THE KIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG!
>>
Is OSW review youtube?
>>
>>1486087

Simon is cool.
I am eagerly waiting to see where his wrestling training will pan out.
>>
>>1486105
Simon has a pretty soothing voice too.
>>
>>1486105
Simon is second best girl.
>>
>>1482118
somehow that shit is even worse than some Douge tier wrestling channel
>>
>>1482135
I miss Slip
>>
Nothing's more annoying than people like Wrestling With Wregret who can't enunciate worth a shit. >>1482153 is the only correct answer
>>
Steve And Larson
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
2MB, 480x270px
Is there someway I can just slap the depression and medical issues out of him so we can have a weekly RAW and Smackdown recaps again?

What I like about him doing this series is he doesn't seem bitter, smarky, or even angry at the current state of things and seems to have more fun just poking fun. The amount of Seth Rollins jokes he has is incredible.
>>
Whatculture hands down one of the better channels
What other channels have started their own wrestling promotion?
>>
>>1482112
LAW with Wai Ting, bros
>>
>>1482204
sam roberts is such a wwe shill and massive sjw cunt
>>
>>1486077
>SO, VLEETIES, *TELL* ME, WHAT ARE SOME OF THE *WORST* SMARKS ON THE INTERNET AND WHY IS IT CARTER?
>>
>>1486165
This is senpai.
>>
>>1482112
Smarkbusters
>>
File: FUCK CODY RHODES.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK CODY RHODES.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
How is this even a debate.
>>
Literally a Jew
>>
>>1482128

Bro, his show is proof. He has entire episodes about how niggers, spics, and bitches deserve better spots even though we all know they can't draw.
>>
File: 1450289607253.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1450289607253.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>1482112

WWW is okay but he doesn't really offer much. Zane is a SJW manlet who can't take a joke.

Whole f'n show is decent for some giggles but it feels like they're trying too hard to pretend to be retarded.

WhatCulture is hypocritical meme clickbait garbage but has most based Simon so i'm letting his videos slide in.

Mark Remark is the funniest but it's getting harder to watch his content.
>>
>>1487251
>They can't draw because WWE says so
If drawing power determined your spot then explain Dean "The wacky dude with an attitude" Ambrose being so high up on the card?
>>
>>1482112
Smarkbusters are the best wrestling channel out there
>>
>>1487973

The fact that no one on the roster can draw except part-time Brock?

WWE needs more white mastodons.
>>
>>1482112
before wcpw I would've said WhatCulture, now probably Going in Raw.
>>
I only really watch OSW desu. No interest in other wrestle youtubers
>>
>>1488366
if you like them youd like the AE podcast
>>
For being in the business zayne doesnt seem to know very much about it
>>
>>1489502
the main expert guy is a fag
>>
Whatculture: Buzzfeed the Wrestling Channel. Jesus Christ. If I had a wuarter for every damn time these cucks praised womens """""wrestling""""", I would have enough to buy their shit site.

WwW: Enjoyable, but takes himself WAAAAAAAAY too seriously.

TWFS: Autistic manchild. But his actual non podcast/vidya videos are good.

My favorite wrestling channel right has to be Smarkbusters without a fucking doubt. Jesus Christ. It is /asp/ shitposting in video form.
>>
>>1482204
whatculture sucks since they made their shitty wrestling promotion
>>
File: slag.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
slag.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>tfw not enough Suzaro Section on WhatCulture
>>
File: 1424229246505.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1424229246505.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
>>1492850
>British Women
>>
>Youtubers

lolno.
The only acceptable wrestling youtube channels are those that post matches/moves compilation/music videos.

Any sort of commentary is the worst of the wrost

On that same note RIP SuicidalDragon
>>
>>1482118
>memes are funnay XDDDDD
off yourself, retarded monkey
>>
>>1486087
>King Cholesterol fat ass
>good person
nigga eat a cheeseburger
>>
File: yep.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>no mentioning of Smark Guys

Feels Good Niggas
>>
>>1494156

Is DSP's opinions on wrestling as shitty as his Let's Plays?
>>
GoodMicWork is the only sane man left
>>
>>1482112
OSW Review.
>>
SmarkBusters are the best commentary hands down.

Those dudes are fucking funny.
>>
Grim
>>
>>1494227
Grim? as in Grims Toy Show?

nah he's a cucked manlet
>>
>>1482235
Nah man. Simon Miller.
>>
>>1488260

>Cena isnt a draw

have sex immediately
>>
>>1494607
Oops. Meant to respond to>>1486087
>>
File: 605logo1-rgb-02.png (226KB, 5365x2835px) Image search: [Google]
605logo1-rgb-02.png
226KB, 5365x2835px
6:05 THE SUPERPODCAST
the only podcast on turner time!!!
oh....youtube show....

welp.....
>>
What Culture's live stream of the draft was pretty funny last night.
>>
>>1494611
He's cool too.
>>
>>1489573
For never getting in the ring, you seem to think you know a lot.
>>
>>1486087
king lardass is the worst person on that channel
jack the qt is the best
>>
Is it even a contest?

>no smarky bitter bullshit about the product
>just a couple of lads having a good time and having a good laugh over some of the sillier aspects of wrestling while respecting and acknowledging some of the greatness of the late 80's, early 90's stuff
>>
>>1495856
my nigga

>>1494153
my response to the fatty king
>>
>>1482130
yea that would be a good post, but those shitty 4th hour shows are nonsense. I liked it much better when he posted podcast about his sad life.
>>
>>1486089
When they're not having their videos pulled down by WWE, yeah.
>>
>>1495876
This by a fucking mile, though I also like The Mark Remark.
>>
OSW is by far the best wrestling show and might be one of the most well put together shows on the entire internet.

Shame it takes forever though because he splices obscure shit every 5 minutes for 2 hours to keep up with the conversation. Wouldn't be the same show without it though
>>
>>1495876
>every match that wasn't a main event
>I FOOKIN LOVED IT
>WELL I FOOKIN HATED IT, THOUGHT IT WAS BOLLOCKS

every time.

Still minor complaint, love the show. Huge fan
>>
Wrestlezone
WhatCultureWrestling
Steve and Larson
Wrestling With wRegret
The Whole F'n Show

those are all I watch on the youtube scene
>>
WWW is okay but it's the definition of "I have nothing better to do and this video will kill eight minutes so fuck it"

Whatculture is pretty shit but it's a bit of a guilty pleasure. Definitely fills that same need WWW does for just killing time though, it's something I only watch when I randomly see it show up in my recommendations tab.

OSW Review is the only one I actually enjoy a lot and look forward to. Can't wait for the Fall Brawl video coming out in a few days.
>>
>>1495876
>lads
>>
>>1482112
smarkbusters
>>
>>1482112
smark busters
>>
>>1494157
He's a mark.
>>
>>1482112
>watching anything but Mark remark , Shill jerigoat podcast and Botchamania
lol
Also
>WC faggots are so pathetic that they want to be over always , example that "king" character
fucking pathetic.
>>
>>1482204
so does your mom know your gay?
>>
>>1497808

I was about to say, I think one of the reasons why I like them is just how well informed they are most of the time. That Brutus gimmick segment is fucking insane.
>>
>>1482142
>>1482167
>>1482188
>>1482199
>you will never be this mad
>>
>>1495876
There are some glaring times where they don't know what they're talking about
>>
>>1501387
That's fine. It's just four guys voicing their opinions, chilling and shooting the shit. They're not claiming to be professionals, they're funny though, so it's cool if they miss the mark.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.