[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>brock vs rock vs triple h >its not summerslam or even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

>brock vs rock vs triple h
>its not summerslam or even mania but fucking GLOBAL WARMING 2002
i cant be the only one that thinks this is fucking weird right?
>>
Its ridiculous how stacked the roster used to be. All we have now is Cena and the B List Shieldettys.
>>
>>1482085
>It's been so long since things were good people find it weird that they gave away good matches almost for free.
>>
2002 was fucking great. The only people who disagree are bitter /wooo/tards who hate based Haitch.
>>
>>1482122
Well to be fair most of the best 2002 stuff is Smackdown.
>>
>>1482122
2002 was fine, because it was just before Haitch sank into cunt eternal WHC-mode, and had Rock/Brock alongside him.
>>
>>1482085
Well, wasn't this the first time they went to Australia?
>>
>>1482085

Shouldn't all ppvs strive to be great though?
>>
>>1482122

HHH objectively sucked as a maincarder though.
>>
>>1482091
You're joking right?

>Lesnar
>Cena
>Styles
>Ambrose
>Reigns
>Rollins
>Balor
>Owens
>Cesaro
>Neville
>Del Rio
>Zayn
>4HW
>Nakamura
>Joe
>Aries
>Roode
>Ibushi
>EY
>>
>>1482190
Who are 4HW and EY?
>>
>>1482193
i assume he means four horsewomen. but desu i hate them all. they are all decent in ring, but their characters are bland as fuck. charlottes done a decent job as a heel, but Sasha, Becky and Bayley dont have any character at all. Bayley has her gimmick but that wont work on the main roster.
>>
>>1482193
EY is most likely Eric Young, former TNA world heavyweight champion Daniel Bryan wannabe. I heard he's signed to NXT now but I don't know what he's doing there, I don't watch NXT aside from the specials.
>>
>>1482172
>Objectively

If you want people to value what you have to say, then don't do that
>>
>>1482221
He appeared once and jobbed to Joe but there is nothing to suggest he actually signed with WWE.
>>
>>1482269

If you want people to value what you have to say, then don't be a tripfag.
>>
>>1482277
But that doesn't impact my post or point
>>
>>1482274
He did.
>>
>>1482085
it's just basically a house show with the top guys in it

like how they have Styles vs Rollins vs Ambrose going right now
>>
>>1482085
WWE always used great caliber matches on their international tours, the most recent examples are AJ vs Deano vs Seth @Japan and HHH vs Deano @Roadblock.
>>
>>1482085
That insurrection and rebellion always had great cards. I think it was just cause it was a one time a year thing. they needed to give them the best quality to keep viewership
>>
>>1482561
Anything with Dean doesn't belong in the same sentence as great
>>
>>1482190
The only believable main eventers on that list are
>Cena
>Lesnar
>Styles
>Rollins
>Del Rio
>Reigns
>>
>WWE book in is shit
Big surprise
>>
>>1482522
Where the fuck is he then? He is not debuting at takeover like Bobby Roode is.
>>
>>1482190
>Balor
>Owens
>Zayn
>Nakamura
>Any ex-TNA guys except Styles
You're joking
>>
>>1482122
The only thing I hated about Haitch in 2002 were the Kurt Angle/Jericho feuds. They accomplished less than nothing for everyone involved.
>>
>>1484246
Nakamura will be a star.

Guy has charisma coming out of his fucking ass, he is like a japanese micheal jackson that can wrestle.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.