[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder Phil is the most immature, insecure manchild in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: fake ufc fighter.jpg (84KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
fake ufc fighter.jpg
84KB, 396x594px
Daily reminder Phil is the most immature, insecure manchild in this entire world. He is a mark for himself, worse than even Brett Hart. Just call him Phil to his face, watch how he cowers, watch how he shrinks "Oh no, I've been found out". He wishes his whole life could be booked by wrestling writers, he thinks he is his wrestling character for real, because he is so afraid of being Phil because Phil is a weak little manchild, and he knows that without his WWE writers, he will be destroyed come UFC 203, and everyone will see him for who he really is: Phillip Jack Brooks. Say it with me:

PHIL
PHIL
PHIL
PHIL
PHIL
PHIL
>>
how is his fartgame tho
>>
Hi Paul
>>
>state of OP

drink bleach
>>
File: projection.jpg (7KB, 372x323px) Image search: [Google]
projection.jpg
7KB, 372x323px
>OP
>>
Not a fake wrastling fan or whatever but how did this meme start? OP tell me you seem to know alot
>>
>>1481756
some fan called him phil so he started complaining and insulting him on a podcast yet he didn't have the balls to say it to his face
>>
>>1481756
CM Punk told WWE to fuck off and hasn't come back groveling yet, so some butthurt tard got all mad and shitpost about him on the board all day. Retard sticks around, and being the contrarian hellhole it is they latched onto it and now that the original tard has left we're left with imitation threads being made.
>>
>>1481734
Hi phil
>>
who cares
>>
>>1481731
You are really reaching "NORA GREENWALD IS A LIAR AND WHORE" levels of autistic obsession.
>>
Cryback venturing outside of his Tumblr.
>>
>>1486790
implying she isn't
>>
>>1481731
Nah, fuck you. I'm worse than him.
>>
>daily reminder
>calling someone man child

Oh the irony
>>
>>1481731
Ryan, you are a sad little man.
>>
>>1481731
coming from the faggot cuck shit posting about him.
>>
>>1486793

can someone explain to me what happened with tumblr, i'm out of the loop
>>
>>1486861
Rycuck posted a blog on their demanding that he get paid like John Cena. Vince promptly told the little faggot to fuck off and now Ryan Reeves is blackballed from the industry.
>>
>>1486871

thanks. is the blog still up or was it removed?
>>
>>1486877
http://thebigguyryback22.tumblr.com/post/143803724226/feed-me-more
>>
>>1486878

Did vince really do that over that post? on one hand i see where ryback is coming from and on the other hand i dont see how "it's not about money"
>>
File: punkd.jpg (29KB, 723x479px) Image search: [Google]
punkd.jpg
29KB, 723x479px
>still triggering marks to this day
BEST
IN
THE
WORLD
>>
>>1481731
Abandonment issues: The Thread.
>>
Only a few more months until our Punk knocks out that kid Gall and shuts up the anti-smarks for good.
>>
how come cm punk is constantly talked about on this board? do the folks who makes posts like this actually dislike him?
>>
>>1487235
No, it's one guy repeating a meme that was funny at first but played out now.
If the guy hates CM Punk so much, you'd think he'd be stoked that he's not in WWE anymore.
>>
>>1487235
It's a very deep rooted psychological issue this 1 person has.
Abandonment issues, probably years of sexual abuse at the hands of a now absentee paternal father figure.
It's messy as hell. Best to just not engage the person, hide thread and move along. The guy is about 1 thread away from posting up outside Punk's home with an assault rifle at this rate.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.