[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's actually get some kind of a positive thread going.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: rock austin 2.gif (4MB, 398x303px) Image search: [Google]
rock austin 2.gif
4MB, 398x303px
Let's actually get some kind of a positive thread going. Lets play a game where we name out favorite WWF/E PPV and which specific of those PPV'S is your favorite and why.

Favorite PPV: Royal Rumble

Favorite Royal Rumble: Probably 2001. From beginning to end the show is a chaotic show with different spots. Each section, lets say Entrants 1-10, 11-20, 21-30 has a different feel to it from beginning to end. I like the Hardy's fighting each other, I like Drew Carrey's spot, I like Kane dominating everyone. I like the hard core spot. Even when it came down to Rock V Kane V Stone Cold it was still interesting to me. All the guys gave their all in this PPV.

So /asp/...tell me what you're thinking. What's your favorite?
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
>>1478854
Why.
>>
Wrestlemania 17
Money In The Bank 2011
>>
Capitol Punishment 2011
>>
My non-wrestlemania favorite PPV is MITV 2011, i remember thinking about quit watching WWE after Capitol Punishment and then CM Punk dropped the pipe bomb and i was thrilled again. About the ppv was awesome compaired to the product at the time, good ladder matches with DBry ascending to the big leagues and ADR confirmind hia spot as main eventer. Mark Henry starting the hall of pain and of course, the Punk Cena classic, great PPV and brought back my faith in the WWE.
>>
Cena versus Punk in MITB 2011 purchase of feeling fit many missed wrestling fan for a long ... long time. I remember the Internet at FIRE night cut Punk's "shoot promo". That conflict was a lot of people talking, and put some life into the business. Perhaps he was shot schism of Punk and Hardy at the scene of the key, but eventually it will remember Punk's feud with Cena for.
>>
Grew up in the attitude era, my friends and I used to get almost ever PPV. PPVs that I remember/stand out the most. Royal Rumble 98, Wrestlemania X-7, KOTR 2001, ECW one night stand (first one). Such nostalgia.
>>
Summerslam 1994

Its got Undertaker vs Undertaker and Owen vs crybabby Hart in a cage. Bull Nankano. Diesel! Leslie Nielson.
>>
>>1478840
reddit
>>
King of the ring 98. It was in my town and the double mainevents were awsome.
>>
>>1479323
See >>1478860
>>
What's Steve Austin's ancestry? English or German?
>>
>>1479327
The igloo melted that night buddy!!
>>
>>1478840
Gain height nerd
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.