[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It baffles me how there are still people that rate pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

It baffles me how there are still people that rate pic related lower than Andre The Giant.
>>
>>1477845
Andre drew more
>>
>>1477850
Post 2006 Taker was a huge draw
>>
>>1477845
Who?
>>
>>1477850
no
>>
>>1477850
If Beeg was wrestling at the same time as Andre he would draw more.

Hell if fucking Test was wrestling at the time of Andre he would have drew more
>>
>>1477874
Yes
>>
>>1477845
The people that rate Andre higher are just marks
>>
>>1477892
This.

Probably the only thing they know is that he was big and he invented some wrestling moves.

And ofc the "amazing" match with Hogan
>>
Andre is shite
>>
>>1477856
>>1477874
>thinking it's a debate

At his peak, Andre dwarfed anyone on the current roster in drawing power.
>>
He was an upper midcarder for 20 years before getting a streak gimmick that actually drew.
>>
talent wise andre was khali tier
>>
>>1478089
18+ kid
>>
Nobody ACTUALLY thinks this, they just pretend to and say stuff like "drew a dime" to look like some smart business man that reads the newspaper and drinks coffee now and then, y'know?
>>
>>1478389
>to look like some smart business man that reads the newspaper and drinks coffee now and then, y'know?

WDHMBT
>>
>>1477890
>Beeg
Where does this meme come from?
>>
I haven't seen anyone say this. If anyone actually believes this they are fucking retarded. The only thing Andre has over Undertaker is his height.
If you asked a non wrestling fan to name some wrestlers I guarantee Undertaker would be on that list and Andre wouldn't.
Undertaker can still put on some good matches despite his age whereas Andre at his peak was nowhere near as good as Taker.
>>
>>1477890
>feeling the need to talk trash about Test
kys
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.