[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SUMMERSLAM 2016 CARD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

I am a WWE Insider who will not be named, I have the Summerslam 2016 Card, or some of it at least

Seth Rollins(c) vs Roman Reigns - WWE Championship

Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton

Charlotte(c) vs Sasha Banks - Women's Championship

John Cena vs AJ Styles - Vacated World Heavyweight Championship

Shane McMahon vs Triple H - Steel Cage Match

The Miz(c) vs Cesaro - Intercontinental Championship

Dean Ambrose vs Alberto del Rio - Mexican Street Fight

This is all I know
>>
>Deanetty back to mkdcard
Lmao
>>
>deanetty losing the championship, going back to midcard, and getting berried by based del Rio

Sweet
>>
>based haitch is back

nice
>>
File: 1466541214720.jpg (40KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1466541214720.jpg
40KB, 400x388px
>>1477367
>Roman beating Jasethy
>Charlotte beating Skanks
>AJ Styles winning the WHC
>Miz goes over Darren Young
>>
File: 550837684.png (13KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
550837684.png
13KB, 622x626px
>>1477367
>>
>>1477367
Where is my Titus vs Rusev vs Ryder for the US Title?
>>
>>1477369
>>1477370
The original plan was for another Shield Triple Threat but with them on different shows build would have been horrible...again

Hunter actually lobbied for a triple threat between AJ, John, and Dean but Vince decided against it, Del Rio said he wanted to work with Dean in a "fun" match and requested a "Mexican" Street Fight, they both accepted and the match was booked
>>
>Mexican street fight
I expect at least 3 pit bulls, ADR wearing a tucked in wife beater and a flannel with only the top button buttoned, Eddie Guerrero's entire car collection, and a slab of chorizo to be used as a weapon
>>
>>1477377
>Charlotte beating Skanks
Not happening in a million years, Ric.
>>
>>1477380
Rusev's opponents is still being decided, current contenders are Zack Ryder (again) or a fatal 4-way with Finn Balor, Kevin Owens, and Samoa Joe

Also another match I forgot is Neville vs Chris Jericho
>>
>>1477381
>>1477382
Make this happen and prepare for 4.0+ ratings my friend
>>
What about wwe championship?
>>
>>1477390
read the 1st line
>>
Shane vs HHH would be extremly painful to watch, and i don't see any storyline between those two since they both are going to separared shows and it will be too son for a rivalry.
>>
Also, there are plans to finally turn Dolph Ziggler heel and have him feud with Sami Zayn, but that hasn't been confirmed yet

Zack Ryder is also locked to tangle with Sheamus if he doesn't get a rematch for the US Title

>>1477395
Hunter pedigrees The Smackdown GM (He won't be named) and since he can't wrestle, Shane challenges Hunter on his behalf
>>
>>1477399
Tell us the results for Battleground so we know you aren't bullshitting
>>
>>1477400
this card should obviously tell you what's happening at Battleground
>>
>>1477399
Sting for SD! GM confirmed? Would make sense bring a old WCW star to reintroduce the big gold. And him and HHH have that Monday Night Wars feel that make old Vinnie hard as a rock.
>>
>>1477367
gibe draft results
>>
honestly, this sounds fake, yet possible, at the same time
>>
>>1477404
Who wins in Kevin Obese vs Sami "ISIS" Zayn?
Who is Skanks' partner in the tag team match and who wins?
Who wins in the Club vs BMJ and Enzo and Cass?
>>
>>1477407
I only have the lottery picks

RAW - Brock Lesnar
Smackdown - John Cnea
RAW - Seth Rollins
Smackdown - AJ Styles
RAW- Roman Reigns
Smackdown - Dean Ambrose
RAW - Kevin Owens
Smackdown - Sami Zayn
RAW - Rusev
Smackdown - Cesaro
RAW - Bray Wyatt
Smackdown - The Undertaker
>>
>>1477404
It only makes sense that if he already has most of the summerslam card lined out, he should have a general idea of the prior PPV's booking. Am I retarded to think this?
>>
>>1477413
Yes, put 2 and 2 together

Miz wins
Rusev wins
Rollins wins(retains)?

etc etc
>>
Why are you people pretending this is in any way not bullshit?
>>
>>1477414
Yep my bad, my reading comprehension is shit, I see what you're saying now
>>
>>1477416
Like 4 of these matches have been confirmed for months, this autist just sprinkled some common sense and made a card anyone that isn't retarded could see coming
>>
>>1477367
So is Dean in SD or Raw?

Please be Raw.
>>
>>1477422
Oh I know that, but why are people asking him stuff like "whats gonna happen in the draft?" and "tell us what's gonna happen at Battleground"?

Surely the lads are just playing along and not buying this?
>>
>>1477367
>I have the Summerslam 2016 card

Stopped reading there. Everyone knows Vince doesn't plan shit ahead of two weeks tops.
>>
>>1477405
What part of "Sting had an undiagnosed degenerative spinal condition, he's lucky his neck didn't snap like a twig when he took that bad bump" do you fags not understand?
>>
>>1477412
>WWE Champion is the 6th pick
>Only 2 champions from the first 12 picks
>No tag teams
>No women
>No surprise NXT call-ups

If you're gonna lie, you should at least make it somewhat believable.
>>
File: 1264545506244.png (52KB, 206x215px) Image search: [Google]
1264545506244.png
52KB, 206x215px
>>1477367
>Seth Rollins(c) vs Roman Reigns - WWE Championship
Ok then because I'm an actual WWE insider and Roman is getting fired, Vince doesn't like getting his face pissed on.
>Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton
This is scrapped Lesnar is now in a triple threat against Ambrose and Rollins for the WWE championship
>Spoiler Brock wins
>Charlotte(c) vs Sasha Banks - Women's Championship
This match is still happening but Charlotte wins by DQ she punches the ref before Sasha even finishes her entrance.
John Cena vs AJ Styles - Vacated World Heavyweight Championship
Brock inserts himself during the entrance and wins this too becoming the undisputed champ.
Vince thinks its a good idea to have him turn up to the big 4 ppv's and defend against the No 1 contender, everything between the big 4 is to determine the No 1 contender.
>Spoiler Brock doesn't get drafted.
>Shane McMahon vs Triple H - Steel Cage Match
HAHAHAHAHA Thanks anon I needed a laugh
>The Miz(c) vs Cesaro - Intercontinental Championship
Miz wins via shenanigans but this match is also on the Pre-show Vince doesn't give a fuck about secondary belts so say goodbye to Miz as he defends it on preshows and superstars until they just phase the belt out by January.
The same is happening to the US championship.
>Dean Ambrose vs Alberto del Rio - Mexican Street Fight
I'm not even going to acknowledge this, I will say Del Rio is only there and not fired due to having to fill quotas.
>>
>>1477367
Here's the real card:
Dean Ambrose v Alberto Del Rio - WWE Title - Street Fight
Brock v Orton
Sasha v Charlotte
Roman Reigns v AJ Styles v Sami Zayn - Vacant WHC
Finn Balor v Bray Wyatt
New Day (c) v Anderson & Gallows - WWE Tag Titles
Rusev (c) v John Cena - US Title - Ladder Match
Seth Rollins v Triple H
Kevin Owens v Cesaro - 2/3 Falls
The Miz (c) v Shane McMahon - IC Title
Rowan & Strowman v Enzo & Cass - Vacant Smackdown Tag Titles
>>
>>1477410
Owens
Paige, Faces win
Club
>>
>>1477367
>Shane McMahon vs Triple H - Steel Cage Match
god that sounds awful
>>
>>1477620
Dean won't be champion anymore when the draft happens tho.
>>
>implying any of this is true
>>
>>1477367

Cesaro back in the IC scene? If true what a fucking weird detour it's taken.
>>
>>1477367

Dean Ambrose(c) vs Seth Rollins for WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

Randy Orton vs Roman Reigns

Charlotte(c) vs Sasha Banks WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP

AJ Styles vs Cena (Rubber Match, perhaps some gimmick)

New Day vs Wyatts or A member of New Day vs another member of New Day

The Club(c) vs Enzo and Cass TAG TITLES

Darren Young(c) some midcard heel who has no long term plans, perhaps Sheamus or Del Rio for IC TITLE

Russev(c) vs Cesaro US TITLE

Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens

Bork is suspended, Triple H or Shane aren't wrestling for Summerslam, the chicks from Ghostbusters are hosting, Balor does something in Cena vs AJ, Big Show does something with the master of Shaq-fu.

Did I miss anything?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.