[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what's actually the hype/meme around her? As far as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Meth Rollins.jpg (442KB, 892x1095px) Image search: [Google]
Meth Rollins.jpg
442KB, 892x1095px
So, what's actually the hype/meme around her?
As far as I can tell, she's pretty sub-standard in-ring, and crap on the mic. Yet she has heat/attention out the ass. What's the deal with this broad?
>>
>>1475556
TNA fans are massive marks and hate her for having a shouldertackle as her finisher and for beating Gail Kim
>>
They like Kevin Owens because they look like him, they like Rollina Reigns because she might actually suck neet dick.
>>
>>1475556
She beat Gail Cena twice and retired Velvet Sky which has pissed off alot of TNA retards.

Honestly after Broken Matt, Sienna is the greatest thing on that roster, however she's booked like shit.
>>
I've seen quite a bit of her work before TNA when she went as Allysin Kay. She's good on the Mic and generic heel promos. Her indie gimmick is fucking money though. TNA are shit for not capitalizing on it.

I agree that she's booked like total shit in Dixie Land. That silent enforcer who needs dirty wins, doesn't work.
>>
>>1475571
What was her indie gimmick?
>>
>>1475556
She's the best thing to happen to womens wrestling, stop hating!
>>
>>1475574
A classy Sociopath who hints at murdering her opponents for real. She has a gesture and catchphrase "Pinkies Up". She does the gesture in her TNA entrance which makes no sense considering the Sienna character is way different.

Her promos are often overrated but fuck little more training and she'll be good. Leagues ahead of NXT and WWE shit.
>>
>>1475593
>classy
>from Detroit
Outside from that it sounds pretty good
>>
>>1475603
The indie settings and indie recordings kill it though.
>>
>>1475556
>So, what's actually the hype/meme around her?
TNA viewers i.e. 1% of wrestling viewers, call her Female Roman Reigns.

>Yet she has heat/attention out the ass.
Same shit that happened to Roman Reigns and Bootista. She beat Gail Kim Danielson and her Valet interferes in most of her matches making her look weak, despite being around 6 ft tall and frampy

>What's the deal with this broad?
Victim of bad booking. Although /asp/ seems to be trolling with her because they're board with Matt, Sasha and Becky. What's sadder is that I had posted a thread about Sienna a week back which said "how to make her TNA character better". Some fucking dude has been spamming her image since then, that's ASP meme desperation.
>>
>>1475660
>Some fucking dude

You mean Sienna.
>>
>>1475556
Milftastic look
>>
>>1475716
She is way to young to look as milfy as she does
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.