[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the most unprofessional WWE Champion and why? My vote's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: dd.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
Who was the most unprofessional WWE Champion and why?

My vote's on Deano "too whacky to hold on to my title" Ambrose
>>
>>1475551

well, why? what did he do that was unprofessional?

being kayfabe cooky?
>>
File: Eugene.jpg (43KB, 419x553px) Image search: [Google]
Eugene.jpg
43KB, 419x553px
>>1475551
This thread again? Take it away Eugene
>>
>>1475555
He handed Rollins a title shot without telling his superiors first.
Fucking unprofessional tbvhwu
>>
>>1475555
nice quads

he always drops his belt on the ground more than any other champion i've seen. any idiot from the crowd wanting his "15 minutes of internet fame" can jump over to grab it. imagine how infuriated vince would get.

But seriously look at other recent champions like Reigns and Rollins. They always kept the title close to their side.
>>
I'll take "Guy who pissed dirty as Champ" for $200, Alex.
>>
>>1475551
Roman "Roids" Reigns. Company fed everyone but Cena to him for 2 straight years, finally give him the belt and he literally pisses it away. I hope he comes back and jobs to everyone he beat during his push.
>>
File: console wars.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
console wars.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>1475551
>Rollins
>dick pics, cheater and nazi gf's
>Reigns
>Roids and snaping at fans that boo him
>Orton
>terrorising women, destroying hotel rooms, shooting fireworks at incoming cars, went AWOL,suspended so many times for drugs they made weed a fine.
You're a mark.
>>
>>1475562
>any idiot from the crowd wanting his "15 minutes of internet fame" can jump over to grab it. imagine how infuriated vince would get.

Imagine if you went a day without rehashing this pathetic shitpost that wasn't even funny the first time.
>>
>>1475551
Arguably Hogan since he was all about going into business for himself and never willing to do the job for anyone else.
>>
Probably either the guy that gets wellness'd during the hardest push anybody's had in almost a decade or the guy that shat in a diva's bag.
>>
>>1475594
I'd argue that Ramen actually got pushed harder than Jhon ever did.
>>
>>1475573

>implying there's anything wrong with having a Nazi gf
>>
>>1475598
Roman has been forced much harder for his time active.
Jhon has the longevity, obviously, but just imagine Roman's heavy push over that time. It'd be much more forced than Cena ever was.
>>
>>1475582
Are you okay? Something seems to be bothering you, champ.

But seriously it's the truth.
>>
>>1475611
Yeah, some dumbshit keeps making the same unfunny shitpost over and over and over again.

It's very tedious.
>>
>>1475551
Anyone has that tumblr picture of Corporate Kane with a text about his ass?
>>
>>1475631
You're obviously upset about something at home, friend. I'll let you cool off :^)
>>
>>1475656
I live solo. You done embarrassing yourself or do you wanna try again?
>>
>>1475562

ofc i get fucking quads when i am not in beg threads

I don't think him dropping the title on the floor is that big of a deal, especially considering his character
>>
>>1475681
>screenshot this
>>
File: dog_behind_fence.jpg (631KB, 998x1600px) Image search: [Google]
dog_behind_fence.jpg
631KB, 998x1600px
>>1475658
>>
They really need to change the lunatic cringe gimmick, it is terrible
>>
>>1475551
Deans going to drop the title to Seth on Monday so things will work out.
>>
>>1475796
I hope not, the shield title run shit is boooooring
>>
>>1475573
>nazi gf's
hot
>>
>>1475567
With how not-over with the fans he was and with the brand split less than a month away, I literally can't think of a worse time for him to piss hot except maybe less than a month away from WrestleMania.
>>
Dean ambrose
>>
>>1475594
Roman is the hardest push since Luger
>>
File: 1468608847325.jpg (54KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468608847325.jpg
54KB, 566x480px
>>1475573
>being a cheater is being unprofessional
>>
>>1475573
>hot nazi gf
>bad

Let me guess, your favourite wrestlers are Goldberg and Billy Kidman.
>>
>>1475573
How does dating some hot retard have any bearing on his fake fighting career
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.