[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Following the WWE Draft next week, Dave Meltzer noted on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: WWE-Heat-Velocity-Logos.jpg (58KB, 1600x443px) Image search: [Google]
WWE-Heat-Velocity-Logos.jpg
58KB, 1600x443px
>Following the WWE Draft next week, Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that RAW talent will appear on WWE Superstars, while SmackDown stars will be on WWE Main Event.

Is this the rebirth of Heat/Velocity?
>>
Well that confirms becketty will be on Raw then to continue her reign as superstars champion
>>
Wake me up when they bring back based Shotgun Saturday Night.
>>
>>1474096
Hyped for the NXT cruiserweight lads appearing on Velocity.
>>
only losers watched velocity
>>
>>1474100
Obsessed.
>>
>>1474096
Does anyone unironically watch those two shows?
>>
>>1474190
They're good to check the spoilers for, so you can see if any mid/low-card wrestlers you like are working matches.
>>
>>1474190
Where else can I watch my boy Jack Swagger?
>>
>>1474170
It was the only wrestling show available in my country around 05-06, so I watched it.
>>
>>1474174
Fuck are you on about mouthy?
>>
>>1474190
When one of my boys/gals is on, yeah. They're pretty comfy.
>>
Sunday night heat used to be the shit.
>>
>le meltz

kys
>>
Any other oldfags here remember watching Sunday Night Heat and then tuning in to the scrambled PPV channel to listen to the show?

Comfy times mein friends.
>>
>>1474473
>comfy
>not actually getting the ppvs
>not watching the night owen hart died live and having your non wrestling fan family watch it with you because something went wrong
>not calling the ppv provider that night wcw went too long and the matched got blacked out for a refund

Jesus christ ghetto joe
>>
>>1474190
Yep nice and short with good matches
>>
File: Wwfjakked.jpg (14KB, 280x147px) Image search: [Google]
Wwfjakked.jpg
14KB, 280x147px
> Watching Velocity and Heat
>Not watching WWF Jakked Metal

Get on my level you plebs! Plus when his was on I remember the old 1800 We Are 18 commercials would air in between.... ahh good times!
>>
>>1474652
>tfw those hotline programs and WWF divas were your only source of masturbation material
>>
>>1474661
Are you implying you never jakked it to this commercial? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTQ8152OSxg
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.