[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People that find him scary or intimidating are just maintaining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

People that find him scary or intimidating are just maintaining kayfabe, right? I mean, the only thing remotely creepy about him is his weird goat mask fetish friends.
>>
>>1473860
Who?
>>
Is that the Undertakers brother Cane
>>
>>1473860
The only thing scary about a chubby neckbeard is their obsession with Dean Ambrose and Becky Lynch.
>>
The only thing scary about the Wyatts is the TV time they get, which makes people pick up their remotes, and change the channel, looking for a HERO
>>
>>1473869
The king of edgy neckbeards, Wyatt
>>
He is one of the best in the mic now and for that reason his gimnick is good... but when you looks the hawaian shirts and that fedora...well, is just hilarious
>>
>>1474120
if he lost weight and got a real wardrobe he'd be scary
>>
>>1474120
Yeah.

Butcher appron Brayy looks intimidating though.
>>
He needs to be at least four inches taller.
>>
>>1473860
I've never found him scary but I do love his performances. He's got a great voice and knows how to use it. I'd love him to actually win some matches.
>>
theres nothing creepy or scary about him because he's fucking fat
>>
The scary thing about him is that he can control your favorite wrestler or mindrape your favorite diva if he wants to. Or that was his thing until creatives ruined him.
>>
>broken matt hardy shares a gimmick similar to mine and is 100 times more over than me despite working for a much smaller promotion. This rustles me.

What did Windham mean by this?
>>
He really comes off as obnoxiously pretentious. The whole twitter thing he did against Broken Matt for the cheap pop really confirmed this.

He literally is Fedora man

This is his gimmick now at least to me
>>
>>1473876
Kke butthurt FedoRamen
>>
>>1473860
I think a normal person on the street would be scared of Bray seeing as he's 6'1'' and ~270 lbs. He looks like a fat manlet next to his goons but the guy is a big dude
>>
>>1474668
What does that even mean?
>>
>>1474651
>What is keyfabe?
>>
>>1473860

His face is too kindly. He looks like the kind of guy you'd have a few drinks with at the local beer festival.
>>
>>1473860
When you guys get out of middle school / special adult education classes, and get out in the world a bit, you'll see what the motivation for this character was.
You still won't understand it, but then you guys don't seem to know what "cuck" means, either.
>>
He needs to be creepier

Start wearing blood stained shit, like he literally needs to dress edgier.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.