[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /asp/ have such a problem with crowds? Are you fans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: french.jpg (17KB, 215x320px) Image search: [Google]
french.jpg
17KB, 215x320px
Why does /asp/ have such a problem with crowds?

Are you fans of tennis and snooker or something? Thank god you guys don't watch football it would be a fucking funeral. God forbid the crowd shows a bit of passion and has some fun.
>>
>>1473302
We just hate nxmeme crowds because they're cringey. After WM crowds are pretty entertaining imo
>>
>>1473302
Hot crowds are good. We love Attitude Era crowds when they were actually into the show.

Crowds that just want to get themselves over are shit.
>>
>>1473302
It's just the Full Sail crowd specifically. There's nothing wrong with a rowdy crowd. Full Sail are a bunch of smarky smarks and self contained cringe machines.
>>
>>1473302
We hate Fullsail, their reactions always sounded forced . As many have said they are trying too hard to get over.

However I started to hate them even more when I was in the venue, in person.
I was at the tapings where Nakamura face Finn Balor. 90% of the people there are regulars, remaining were visitors like me. In fact many know each other and use MemeXT as a rasslin socializing spot, That's a good thing.

However the show starts one guys calls the guy sitting 10 ft away. "Get everyone to start boos, remember Joe is heel." The guy booed joe for 10 seconds and then started chanting "Joe, Joe, Joe".

I asked him "Excuse me, why did you do that lol?". He replied "You might not understand coz you're a mark"

When Joe was retreating from Rhyno, a guy told his daughter to scream "You're scared" She said no "I DONT WANT TO DAD" Her dad then forced her and eventually she screams "You're scared". Thankfully it wasn't loud for the cameras to catch.

Before both Nakamura and Balor entered one of the crowd members yelled "Scream this is awesome at the start of the match itself"

They are not people but Robots triggered by keywords.
>>
Modern crowds can be a pain in the fucking arse thanks to the internet. Dirt sheet type insider stuff is only a few clicks away, so now a lot of the crowd act like smarmy cunts because they assume they know more than everyone else, including the talent in the ring.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.