[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOw 6Mwl4r18 they gone and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOw6Mwl4r18

they gone and done it, and its as beautifully retarded as we predicted ;_;
>>
>>1468756
I dig it.
>>
>>1468756
Hey I got cut several times but who cares as long as I deliver one hard hit!
>>
>>1468756
Reforço got jobbed out clean, he's never getting over now.

>>1468817
I believe the non-kill strikes add up cumulative points.
>>
>>1468823
did you know there are schools that focus on sliding cuts which require almost no power but leave devastating wounds?

cuts like that can seriously impede your ability to continue a fight, and even if they do not take you out, The implicit threat of getting such a cut will cause you to fight very differently
>>
>>1468870
Nobody is claiming this is a perfect 1 to 1 representation of stabbing each other to death, man. Just enjoy the robotmen whacking each other with sticks... Or don't. It's as close as it gets so far.
>>
>>1468874
> Or don't. It's as close as it gets so far.

lol no not even close
>>
>>1468874
the nigga god cleaved straight across the throat and it wasn't a kill shot
>>
File: Gorget_Leather.jpg (79KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
Gorget_Leather.jpg
79KB, 650x500px
>>1469014
>>
>>1469138
And when did they state that they were dong armored combat? in that case only shots to the gaps in the armor should count
>>
>>1468874
>It's as close as it gets so far.
so far id say HEMA has it covered better
>>
>>1468756
This is just my impression, but it seems based on how this works, and the scoring system, that a decent Sambo or MMA fighter would just clean up here? It seems like everything just devolves into flailing in the clinch here, and it would count a hip toss as an immediate kill.
>>
>>1470723
>and it would count a hip toss as an immediate kill.
it has a pressure based kill areas system. so how would a hip toss get a kill? youd have to very precisely make the dude fall on a specific small area
>>
>>1468874
>implying

Go watch hema for swords and dog brothers for sticks.
>>
>>1471312
>Go watch hema for swords and dog brothers for sticks.
>having the weapons separate
It's 2016, we should be completely past that bullshit.
>>
>>1468756

Why the fuck does the ref have a shield and hatchet?
>>
>>1471358
Why so?

The ruleset for swords has to be different to sticks because of their increased lethality. Otherwise it's just stick fighting with a blunt sword.
>>
>>1471394
He's the secret final boss at the end of the tournament.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.