[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 'The Large Lad' Big Jeffrey the greatest WWE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1401226155295.gif (1MB, 226x232px) Image search: [Google]
1401226155295.gif
1MB, 226x232px
Is 'The Large Lad' Big Jeffrey the greatest WWE Superstar of all time?
>>
And remember, Big Jeffery always says

'Drop'em.'
>>
I haven't visited that site since Ryan died, does Jeff watch wrestling again? I thought he stopped
>>
>>1468969
They do an infrequent wrestling podcast called the Powerbombcast, so he has to watch WWE for that. You're lucky at having quit whilst the going was good though. The site completely went to shit after Ryan died and Vinny fucked off to New York, and has gone full SJW in the past couple of years. Jeff even got married to a Tumblr landwhale last year.
>>
>>1468718
Who these guys?
>>
>>1469116
What? How does that happen? Vinny and Jeff uses to give no fucks
>>
File: Dr_Tracksuit_WWE_2K16-1024x576.jpg (102KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Dr_Tracksuit_WWE_2K16-1024x576.jpg
102KB, 1024x576px
>>1469116
>>1469146
It really hasn't been that sjw-ish since Patrick Klepek left. The only remotely sjw items have been guest columns, and the guy who was running those guest columns, Austin Walker, recently left for Vice

Giantbomb is still far and away the most tolerable gaming coverage site out there, with the bonus of dropping wwe bits here and there.

Last year 2K referenced Jeff's Doctor Tracksuit wrestler persona in an ad for WWE 2K16. Jeff put out a somewhat angry tweet about it since 2K16 is still a somewhat crap wrestling game, and they ended up removing the ad.
>>
>>1469116
>muh SJW boogeyman

Fuck off.

>>1469146
Jeff just finally grew up. The dude's 41 in a few weeks and was still acting like he was in college until a few years ago. Now he's actually an adult and doesn't pander to dumb children any more.

>>1469295
The site having more of a social conscience these days isn't a bad thing anyway. Going back and watching some of the old Quick Looks can be painful sometimes, with Jeff/Ryan/Vinny acting like kids, making sex jokes and belittling women. The fact that people want that back in 2016 is fucking insane.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.