[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So you don't like it when a worker has to build a groundswell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 275057.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
275057.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>So you don't like it when a worker has to build a groundswell of support working the midcard, and is then slowly pushed to main event, like Daniel Bryan or Dean Ambrose

>But you also don't like it when promotions identify a talented guy early and push them right out of the bat, like Roman Reigns or Kazuchika Okada
>>
Go back to wew
>>
>>1468682
>Kazuchika Okada
LITERALLY FUCKING WHO?
>>
>>1468682
>Kawasaki Obama

What the fuck? Did you have a stroke?
>>
Reigns and Okada are not the same. Never will be the same.
>>
Who the japanese guy? Samurai warriors ?
>>
People don't like anything on the internet and just whine
>>
>>1468682
>expecting a community as hostile as the IWC to agree on anything
hownew.ru
>>
File: 220519.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
220519.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
I want Dean to be champion
>>
>>1468682

?

The first is fine but WWE fails at doing it correctly, their wrestlers suceed in spite of the horrible booking.

The latter could also be fine if done right, which the WWE did not do with Reigns...
>>
>Reigns
>talented

ERRORS
>>
Daniel Bryan was a charisma vacuum and Dean Ambrose is outright shit at everything. Which is a shame because they had potential.
>>
>>1468686
Nice meme you autist
>>
>>1468682
>Comparing Daniel Bryan to Dean shitbrose

Vince kicked and screamed over DB forever. Hell the entire fucking Roman Reigns story of this year is his version of DB in an attempt to get him over. How people dont see this is full autism mode. Was almost copy paste all the way up to fied with Trips was the gayest part of that shit stain.
>>
>>1470716
Daniel had plenty of charisma and Dean is a solid wrestler with above average mic skills. You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>1470975
Actually, Bryan is pretty shit. He's only lucky he was short enough to play the underdog card. In reality, Haitch really made the feud. And Dean? He's got more personality than Bryan but he's a shittier wrestler. All these new wrestlers suck because they think wrestling is all about spots and don't work on their wrestling skills.
>>
You actually named my two favorite characters with that first one. The problem is:

1) WWE never wanted to push D-Bry, their hand was forced by the '14 Rumble being a disaster and Punk walking out. They got it right eventually, but it was because they had literally no other choice. If they didn't, WM30 would've gone down as a complete and total disaster.
2) They only finally pushed Dean because Roman pissed hot. Yeah, they had given him a couple visual pinfalls on Seth and Haitch, but for the most part, Dean was just that guy that kept getting close but could never do it at the right time.

The way he did earn the belt, by bashing Rollins' face in with his own favorite weapon, was wholly satisfying in the same way Bryan getting his moment was, but, again, WWE only did it 'cause they had no choice.
>>
>>1471214
False. They had plan to push Bryan but Haitch wanted Dave to be champ at mania because he had just return and he didn't want to waste it. Dave would've dropped the belt to Bryan at or before Summerslam.
>>
>>1468682
Roman reigns
Talented.
How drunk are you professor?
>>
>>1471219
Sounds like pretty bad judgment from Hunter, when even Dave knew him coming back as a face and winning the Rumble was a bad idea, but if you have a source, I'll buy it.
>>
>>1470716
>a man that had whole arenas chanting for him is a charisma vacuum
>>
>>1471239
No, man, don't you get it? He was just short. The chant was over, it was never Bryan himself.

https://youtu.be/0TdRaZnCZm4?t=1365

ABSOLUTELY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBMjSaGMG8s

NO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfFrDS2cCKA

CHARISMA
>>
>>1471193
>Actually, Bryan is pretty shit. He's only lucky he was short enough to play the underdog card
So does Ryder and many others but Bryan got people on his side by his charisma.

Not even Shawn Michaels could compete agaisnt Bryan.
>>
>>1471193
You do know that WWE limited Bryan's moveset right? Oh and no they wanted Dave to win but Bryan was so over THEY HAD TO change the outcome of Wrestlemania. As I said Dean is a SOLID wrestler, not to bad but nothing spectacular either.
>>
But I like Roman and okada. They work smarks hard
>>
>>1470916
No seriously, LITERALLY FUCKING WHO !?!?
>>
>>1471279
Nah, people just like the underdog story. Bryan suffers like all underdogs do. They're behind him when he's on the road to get the belt, but once he does, he's shit. He's got no personality. I know it sounds edgy, but his injury was the best thing to happen to him. Now he'll be remembered as a champ and not the eventual mid-carder he'd be relegated to if he'd kept wrestling.
>>
>>1471498
Nah he was far more over than anyone has been with the unbderdog story.

people do like it but Bryan created the most over chant in history and the biggest pops to ever grace a wrestler since Stone Cold.

Guy had enough charisma to draw people into cheering him. I mean come on people booed Shawn Michaels and the fucking Rock thanks to Bryan.
>>
>>1471588
Nah, that was thanks to Haitch and steph's godlike work as heels.
>>
File: skaar_08_19.jpg (92KB, 498x368px) Image search: [Google]
skaar_08_19.jpg
92KB, 498x368px
>>1470975
>>1471279
>>1471588
>>
>>1471914
Thats cute.
>>
>>1468689
kek
>>
>>1471193
>>1471498
>>1471595

>anti-smarks cucks in this level of denial
>>
>>1468682

>okada

literally who?
>>
>>1473071
18+ Carter
>>
>>1468682

>roman reigns
>talented guy
>okada
>pushed right off the bat
>>
>>1468682
You're wrong on multiple accounts, but, to give a semi-serious answer.
>Ambrose
>slowly pushed from the midcard
>had intermittent Main Events even throughout 2015

You can't liken him to DBry whatsoever.

>Okada
>pushed right off the bat

LEL

Of those four examples, I like one from the former scenario (DBry), and one from the latter (Okada).
Which means, what? That people have their own opinions, and don't broad judge what they like based purely on tangential factors.
Who'd have thought?
>>
>>1468686
nice ear gauge fat fuck
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.