[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEh TSv62u7g >2016 >s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEhTSv62u7g

>2016
>still not doing boxing

what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
not wrestling sage
>>
>>1468482
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEhTSv62u7g
i need my hands to do my work (programmer) and any activity that even risk of damaging my hands is not worth it. my hands are what pay my bills, put food on the table, and feeds my cat, plus i jerk off with my hands

Even with the best wrappings and technique, the thought of breaking my hand from punching scares me enough to not even do boxing.
>>
>>1468488
Have sex
>>
>>1468492
I do, love backpage.com but even then those hookers require money which require me to work, which require me to type, which require me to have my hands which dont require the need to have needless damage from punching
>>
Not wrestling doesn't matter. Get off our board
>>
>>1468512
epic meme is epic
1/10 needs more copy to the pasta
but good thing to activate the tripfag
might rage the plebs
go to /b/ to learn some real trolling
>>
>>1468523

I am not trolling get off our board
>>
>>1468512
>>1468530
Ignore him I am>>1468512
stop samefagging and trying to make me look bad.
>>
>>1468538
The autism is strong GTFO OUR WRESTLING BOARD SMARKS
>>
>>1468548
>>1468538
>>1468530
This is identity fraud. I LITERALLY have the police on the phone RIGHT NOW.

Stop what you're doing or I will take swift action. And trust me kid, heh, you won't like it
>>
>>1468561
GTFO OUR BOARD
WE ARE MANY WE ARE
BME !wp8LJJh.fs
WE DONT FORGIVE
WE DONT FORGET
EXPECT US
>>
Respect those that came before you, wrassle fags.
>>
File: Boxing vs Kickboxing.gif (1MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
Boxing vs Kickboxing.gif
1MB, 260x146px
>>
>>1468512
Damn immigrants
>>
>>1468523

>Being this triggered by shitposting

The state of Martial Autists.
>>
>>1468523
>/b/
>real trolling
kek
>>
want more boxing discussion
>>
>>1470897
At some point I'll making another boxing general.

My fight keeps getting moved back. I was supposed to fight near the end of June, but I hurt my back and lost two weeks. Then it was supposed to be a couple of weeks ago, but it was cancelled due to rain. It looks like I have to wait until late August now.
>>
File: steinerscottimage.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
steinerscottimage.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>1468523
>Go to /b/ to learn real trolling
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.