[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could DDP have been one of the greatest if he started wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 2014-08-08-DDP.jpg (1MB, 2176x2480px) Image search: [Google]
2014-08-08-DDP.jpg
1MB, 2176x2480px
Could DDP have been one of the greatest if he started wrestling younger? He only made his debut at 35 years old.
>>
>>1468375

no.
>>
>>1468375
No
He was even more of a meme-move babby than boreton
>>
>>1468375
Yes

DDP is already one of the most based wrestlers of all time and anyone that denies this FACT should already fuck off to reddit
>>
>>1468375
He got screwed by WCW's shit booking and WWE's shit booking, and should've been the face of both companies.
>>
You children don't understand how over DDP was from January '97 until his heel turn in '99. It was fucking crazy. In the South (WCW turf) his merchandise was as commonplace as Stone Cold.

And he was such a great heel too. People fucking HATED him when he turned heel after being the people's champ of WCW. As a ten year old mark, I actually trashed my DDP t-shirt.

He IS a legend to WCW fans.
>>
>>1469141
yeah he had one of the most over stints ever
>>
>>1469186
Why? What was so good about him?
>>
I'm going to say no, but only because his stint as a manager + living with Jake The Snake and picking his brain prior to his wrestling career boosted his skills beyond what they would've otherwise been,

>>1468393
>He was even more of a meme-move babby than boreton

fuck off you underage twat

>>1470664
Charisma out the ass and a shockingly underrated worker.
>>
>>1469141
18+
>>
>>1470687
I didn't have WCW in my country. Can you give me some examples of him being charismatic? I only know him via the brief shitty run in WWE post-invasion and the fucking amazing work he's done via DDP yoga.
>>
>>1470755
His feud with Scott Steiner which turned into the real thing. Scott insulted his old lady and DDP went after him in the locker room. Scotty almost killed him.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.