[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else think that considering that he just came off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Lesnar v Orton.jpg (53KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Lesnar v Orton.jpg
53KB, 642x361px
Does anyone else think that considering that he just came off a UFC win, we can have an MMA inspired match rather than Brock doing generic suplex city shit and Randy doing another goddamn headlock? Like not gay hugging stuff, but stiff strikes, submissions, cool looking slams, etc?
>>
Ye maybe
>>
>>1459609
Literally every single worked mma match has been god awful and booed out of the building.
>>
>>1459614
There have been matches with guys like:

>Minoru Suzuki
>Tiger Mask (original)
>Lesnar himself
>Angle
>Samoa Joe
>Daniel Bryan (Danielson)

You're just thinking about mid 2000s NJPW where the idea was awful but mainly because half the fighters didn't know shit about prowrestling to make such an idea interesting in that medium and shitty booking by Inoki.
>>
Brock should be murder killing whoever is the Champ by Summerslam and winning the belt back.
Whoever it is, Roman Seth or Dean, Brock just murders them at Summerslam because why wouldn't he.
WWE Champ once again because who is going to stop him if they even tried?
>>
File: 1468096898740.jpg (79KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468096898740.jpg
79KB, 800x400px
I'd like to see an MMA styled fight. I would have Orton slither out of holds and be very evasive. Play the whole viper thing even though it's corny.
>>
>>1459614
Samoa Joe and Kurt angle had a pretty good MMA style match in 2008 i think it was
>>
>>1459609
I wonder if Randy can even take all those suplexes with his newly repaired shoulder
>>
Randy is too fragile for an MMA style fight. The man is made of glass.
>>
>>1459629
Brock as champion sucks because he doesn't even wrestle. I wouldn't mind if he was champ and only wrestled on pay per views even, but when he had the belt he missed like 3 ppvs in a row
>>
>>1459696
There is literally no reason to not put the belt on him after he won last night.
It is the easiest decision in the world.
You can have spaeghetti strin arms balding wacky Deano as you WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION or you can have an actual World class, actual Heavyweight fighting machine.
This is a literal no brainer
>>
>>1459757
Yeah, even if he wants to go months in between wrestling, he could still come out every once and a while and destroy everyone during a promo Stone Cold style.
>>
File: 1467916318508.jpg (153KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
1467916318508.jpg
153KB, 700x400px
>>1459757
This guys gets it
>>
>>1459629
I mean if they just want 1 guy to look like the king of sports sure.

Feed a bunch to him then have him lose (clean but close) to roman/seth.
>>
>>1459629
>>1459757
I think Brock Lesnar works better as a force of nature at this point than as an actual player into the storylines.

He's what the Undertaker has been for a lot of his career where even if he wasn't WWE champion he was still on his own level. Or like how in Street Fighter games Akuma is the one guy who doesn't win the tournament but is stupid levels of OP far above the vast majority of the roster of those games canon wise.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.