[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you realise that this crap can stay every week until there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Do you realise that this crap can stay every week until there's a new president in the US?
>>
>>1454735
the worst part is that even though the promos are good, when they actually come out to the ring they are gonna suck
>>
>>1454735
Why did Bob come back for this shit. He should have atleast demanded to be put with someone actually good
>>
>>1454735
MR YOUNG YOU FAGGOT NIGGER
>>
Darren Young seems so lifeless in this like he already know its gunna fail
>>
>>1454735
I wonder if they're building up to something with these videos
>>
I love Darren young
>>
>>1455312
Making Darren Young Great Again would imply that he was great once upon a time.
>>
File: cockdaddy.gif (2MB, 442x640px) Image search: [Google]
cockdaddy.gif
2MB, 442x640px
>>1454735
>TFW you realize that they filmed this shit in one day and they milked it for 3 months.
>>
>>1455304
I just hope they keep doing the promos and he never actually wrestles.
the promo's are hilarious, Backlund is bae. they can only ruin it by walking down the ramp.
>>
>>1454735
I hope so, they're a lot of fun
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD7ZaaJ5faU

is it his hold now?
>>
>>1455401
>this will keep going
>darren young will finally get a raw match where he beats konnor from the ascension with this move
>no reaction
>he goes back to doing these segments every week for a couple of months then disappears
>>
>>1455415
Fucking sad but true
>>
>>1455417
Not sure how sad it is. It's not like it's someone talented being wasted.
>>
Well, when President Clinton is elected, we'll no longer have to watch this garbage.
>>
I wish they'd have them in the same room, I feel like Darren could come off better in these promos if they just had the same airspace to work in. Because Backlund kills it but Young always seems a bit short on it, if they had dynamic face to face reactions to eachother it'd be much more convincing, entertaining and probably be a lot more over.

To be honest The Golden Truth setup has been one of the more enjoyable little sub storylines they've built up very recently.
>>
>>1455514
>To be honest The Golden Truth setup has been one of the more enjoyable little sub storylines they've built up very recently.
Breezango >>>>>>>>> Golden Truth
>>
>>1455529
Breeze was my second favorite in NXT.
Breezango is fun, but I wish he had an actual push
>>
>>1455534
Honestly I think it died when all the indie darlings came to NXT, they then got pushed to title shots when Breeze was in the middle of a feud with the champion Neville at the time.
>>
>>1455312
Y so salty over real wrestlers? You wish you were Darren Young.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.