[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about belts from an aesthetic standpoint. Ones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: 1336505582281.jpg (89KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
1336505582281.jpg
89KB, 500x369px
Let's talk about belts from an aesthetic standpoint. Ones you love, ones you hate, ones you don't understand, any of that shit.

I don't like the women's title at all right now. I mean, the old butterfly was fucking stupid for sure, but at least it wasn't just a recolor of a belt that already exists.
>>
>>1454592
1. Big Gold
2. White IC

The rest can fuck off.
>>
I really like the current women's title. It makes total sense for them to have it be basically the same as the men's with the whole equality meme
>>
>>1454594
>White IC

It worked with the black strap but white just doesn't. At least in my eyes. I think that's another reason I don't like the women's championship, I just don't like white straps in general.

>>1454595

If you wanna do the whole "equality" thing just make a respectable looking belt like the one they had before the diva's.
>>
>>1454594
Goldberg with the big gold is the best
>>
File: basedbecky.jpg (51KB, 480x362px) Image search: [Google]
basedbecky.jpg
51KB, 480x362px
>>1454592
>Not using the superior version
>>
>>1454592
>>1454595
>>1454597
People bitched about the pink, so they made it red and white so that it still looked pink but no one could say anything.

Fucking funny if you ask me
>>
File: WWE_title.0.0.jpg (131KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
WWE_title.0.0.jpg
131KB, 1600x900px
>>1454592
I like that the WWE WHC looks kina regal but I don't like that you can see a lot of the black strap in the center.
>>
File: latest.jpg (53KB, 520x250px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
53KB, 520x250px
>>1454592
The World Tag Team belt is top tier IMO. The current copper penny belts are shit.
>>
The WWE Womens title looks better than the WWE Championship. I'm not a fan of the jewel and precious stone fetish WWE has been having over the last decade, but it works better on the white strap.

They should rename it to the Womens World Light-Heavyweight Title.
>>
>>1454608
>Using the inferior version
>Working yourself into thinking it is superior
>>
File: wwfic.png (172KB, 506x150px) Image search: [Google]
wwfic.png
172KB, 506x150px
>>1454597
>>1454594
Superior IC Title coming through
>>
File: 1467143690396.png (180KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
1467143690396.png
180KB, 424x318px
>>1454592
> its yet another autist belt thread on /asp/
Fuck off you absolute yawn cunts

God i hate this place now
>>
>>1455512
I'm sorry our interests and conversations aren't entertaining you, faggot. Why don't you start a thread about something you give a shit about instead of shitposting on this one? Considering /asp/ has become a place full of cancerous memes and Carters, belt threads aren't a problem. If you hate this place so much, fucking leave. Leave 4chan and turn off your computer. Go fucking do something with your life if you're so much better. God knows the rest of us neckbeards won't do it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.