[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Le nakamura has charisma!!! xD All he does is spaz around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: SHINSUKE_NAKAMURA.jpg (178KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
SHINSUKE_NAKAMURA.jpg
178KB, 642x362px
>Le nakamura has charisma!!! xD

All he does is spaz around like a retard.

No clue why you all hype up this geek.
>>
We don't.
>>
>King of Triggering Anti-Smarks Style
>>
Dude, just.....see him live
>>
File: 537321959.jpg (115KB, 513x334px) Image search: [Google]
537321959.jpg
115KB, 513x334px
>>1455424
>Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Nakamura walked out at the NXT show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing. >You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.
>>
>>1453811
your favourite wrestler is probably Ryback you fucking cuck
>>
>>1455425
Kek this still makes me laugh
>>
>>1453811
This
>>
>trying this hard to be different
>>
File: on train.png (916KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
on train.png
916KB, 599x599px
because I like him
I need no other reason
>>
>>1453811
because most memext fanbase are overweight weaboos and everything from japan is good for them.
Nakamura is fun to watch but thats it.
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>1455465
>In this moment, I am euphoric.
>>
File: hitlergiggle.png (188KB, 431x316px) Image search: [Google]
hitlergiggle.png
188KB, 431x316px
>post yfw Vince he's jobbing on Smackdown by next summer
>>
>>1453811

I hab to beet errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

u

>Crowd ejaculates, children drown and women become pregnant, neckbeards now can claim to have bedded a woman.
>>
who says he has charisma?
>>
>>1456343
Every faggot on Reddit, that's their defense and when you ask "I don't see it" their only answer is "W-w-watch his NJPW stuff"
>>
>>1456338
vince would literally kill for roman to get that type of crowd reaction
>>
>>1456343
Neckbeards. Spergy hands is charisma to them
>>
>>1456359
>>1456382
odd. I would say tanahashi has much more charisma than him. nakamura is a janetty
>>
>>1456388
well tanahashi is the face of the 2nd biggest promotion in the world (not really counting AAA or CMLL)

plus nakamura and tanahashi weren't a tag team
>>
>>1456397
>>
>>1456404
yeah 1 time for months 12 years ago

hell, cena has 4 tag team titles
>>
>>1456418
does he? i thought it was just hbk. and they were both established by then
>>
>>1456433
And Batista and miz and otunga. Always with someone he's feuding with.
>>
>>1456437
>otunga
>miz

christ im glad i stopped watching
>>
>>1456388
I don't really watch NJPW but from what I've seen from everyone talking about him, Tanahashi does look more normal but still flashy. Nakamura, I don't see appeal to it.
>>
Take away the stiffness and he's still a great wrestler, good at psychology and pretty agile without relying on flippy shit for pops. He's pretty tall for a gook and is legitimately tough with a decent MMA record. Even if you don't like his flamboyant swag gimmick, he has everything else you could want in a wrestler.
>>
>>1456476
He's a good wrestler, no denying that. But his gimmick, or whatever anyone would call it, is just too weird. Same issue with Emma's original gimmick.
>>
>>1456556
Weird posing is a bit more prevalent in japan entertainment.
From serious artform like their unique theatrical genres to shit like Kamen Rider
>>
>>1456556
It's unusual, sure, but I wouldn't say weird. What's so confusing about an Asian dude with swag? Why is it any different than when singers and rock stars act flamboyantly?

When you think about it deeply then sure, the gestures and general pomp are just bizarre and make no sense in relation to anything. But every quirk of human society seems weird when you think about it like that, which is why you just have to take things for granted.
>>
>>1455425
So was this originally an unironic Reddit post? Seems like it
>>
>>1456621
>>1456621
Worse, it was posted unironically here
>>
In all fairness, I tried giving him a chance and watching that segment on NXT where he challenges Finn. Pretty much all he did was weirdo hand gestures and speak slowly, which the people just ate for some reason. I have no idea why people like this man outside his wrestling ability.
>>
>>1456646
His current style of talking doesn't work that we'll in WWE, but that's something he can easily work on since he clearly has charisma. Other than that, he's flawless.
>>
>>1456633
Kek
>>
Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Nakamura walked out at the NXT show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing. You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.